Revolution uploaded by Jennifer C.Revolution uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY REVOLUTION

• I watched half of the first season. Is it still on?3 Answers
  • Anyone else annoyed that this show wasn't picked up for another sea...4 Answers
  • Anyone else as infatuated with this new show as I am? 18 Answers
Revolution
  • "I really liked this show, it took a different spin on the post-apocalyptic life." in 2 reviews
  • "Plus it had done really good actors/actresses in it." in 1 review
  • "I really enjoyed Revolution." in 1 review
  • "This was a great show, it makes me sad they canceled it." in 1 review
Denise K.
Denise K.
Racine , WI
Pop Culture Expert
I loved Revolution! I'm a sucker for a good dystopian story and Revolution fit that bill to the T. I binge watched the first half of season 1 and that's all it took for me to become a fan. I DVR'd it every week and was sorely disappointed when it didn't get picked up for another season.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
This was such a good show! When I found out it didn't get picked up for another season I was really disappointed! I would still recommend watching the shows that did air on TV because it was a fun show to watch!
Jules P.
Jules P.
Pop Culture Expert
Revolution is an awesome show about people trying to survive who out power in the world and what war they have to go throw and what they have to do to survive.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Jersey City, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
I liked this show at first, but then it got meh. I was okay with it not getting picked up for another season.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Pop Culture Expert
This show had the potential to be great. It started to pick up, and then it was canceled. As a show, it gave no closure to anything and I feel betrayed. The show is about a dystopia where there is no electricity. The world is war torn and most of America is run by a militia. There are people revolting against the militia, and the plot follows them. There is action and some science fiction elements.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I binge watched Revolution on Netflix while I was quilting. It was a really good dystopian show and I'm sad that there wasn't more seasons.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Columbus, OH
My mom makes me watch this with her, it's so annoying & predictable. Not a good show.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Visalia, CA
I loved Revolution, so sad to see it cancelled. The cast was excellent and the girl that played Charlie was excellent. The plot was great and the story lines were captivating. Again, so sad to see it go but I highly recommend it on DVD or Netflix!
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.
Pop Culture Expert
It starred out great then hit very sci-fi , over the top, & unrealistic. It could've been amazing & I was sad to see it go
ila m.
ila m.
Pop Culture Expert
Sad it had to end, was a good show! great acting, good story lines, and some neat twists! will miss this every week.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
Anyone else as infatuated with this new show as I am?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Which character annoys you?
Kim S.
Kim S.
Anyone else annoyed that this show wasn't picked up for another season and it seems like we never got a real ending? !
Tanita C.
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I watched half of the first season. Is it still on?
Isis E.
Isis E.
What was your favorite part of the show?