Revolution uploaded by Jennifer C.Revolution uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY REVOLUTION

• I watched half of the first season. Is it still on?3 Answers
  • Anyone else annoyed that this show wasn't picked up for another s...4 Answers
  • Anyone else as infatuated with this new show as I am? 18 Answers
Revolution
  • "I really liked this show, it took a different spin on the post-apocalyptic life." in 2 reviews
  • "Plus it had done really good actors/actresses in it." in 1 review
  • "I really enjoyed Revolution." in 1 review
  • "This was a great show, it makes me sad they canceled it." in 1 review
Patricia G.
Pop Culture Expert
This show had the potential to be great. It started to pick up, and then it was canceled. As a show, it gave no closure to anything and I feel betrayed. The show is about a dystopia where there is no electricity. The world is war torn and most of America is run by a militia. There are people revolting against the militia, and the plot follows them. There is action and some science fiction elements.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
This was such a good show! When I found out it didn't get picked up for another season I was really disappointed! I would still recommend watching the shows that did air on TV because it was a fun show to watch!
Terri T.
Jacksonville, FL
Liked the first season then it went off thr rails. The plot was to convoluted and lacked continuity. I didn't like the fact I couldn't find anyone to really make me invest in the show.
Denise K.
Racine , WI
Pop Culture Expert
I loved Revolution! I'm a sucker for a good dystopian story and Revolution fit that bill to the T. I binge watched the first half of season 1 and that's all it took for me to become a fan. I DVR'd it every week and was sorely disappointed when it didn't get picked up for another season.
Jules P.
Pop Culture Expert
Revolution is an awesome show about people trying to survive who out power in the world and what war they have to go throw and what they have to do to survive.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I binge watched Revolution on Netflix while I was quilting. It was a really good dystopian show and I'm sad that there wasn't more seasons.
Leslie A.
Jersey City, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
I liked this show at first, but then it got meh. I was okay with it not getting picked up for another season.
Erika R.
This was a great show, while it kasred. so sad it was cancelled. But love the way they adapted to life without electricity!
Holly P.
Bremerton, WA
I'm loving this show! It's interesting to see how people would react with no electricity, no grocery store!
kiersten d.
Hamilton, OH
This was a great show, it makes me sad they canceled it. Bring it back! It was great!
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
Anyone else as infatuated with this new show as I am?
Helene H.
Which character annoys you?
Kim S.
Anyone else annoyed that this show wasn't picked up for another season and it seems like we never got a real ending? !
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I watched half of the first season. Is it still on?
Isis E.
What was your favorite part of the show?