Revo Lip Balm - Vanilla Mint .25 oz uploaded by Rebecca M.Revo Lip Balm - Vanilla Mint .25 oz uploaded by Kelli C.

• Is this actually moisturizing? Many lip balms are just greasy, I ...5 Answers
julia o.
All revos are super moisturizing, non greasy, great scented lip balms. They are easy to apply, and fun to collect all the different scents. They all smell pretty true to their names, and all of them smell good. The consistency isn’t to thick either, but still feels creamy and smooth on the lips!
Arielle D.
Hampton, VA
I love these. I got each of my coworkers one for Christmas as part of a gift bag and they all love them. I also hoard all the different flavors of these. They actually taste good if you happen to lick your lips too.
Ava W.
Very nice lip balm. It's a light blue color inside and out. Smells faintly of vanilla and not much mint. It does have a great creamy consistency that leaves lips feeling nourished. Great alternative to an eos lip balm.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
I got this in a beauty box and I had never tried this brand before. I have tried the EOS brand (similar packaging) and liked it alright. I figured I would like this about the same. I like it better! The vanilla mint has a nice smell with a light minty tingling but not enough to burn your lips if they are chapped. I think it is perfect for the holiday season! Also, it is more creamy/moisturizing than the other brand was. I recommend this.
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
Its a decent product but nothing special to me it seems just like your ordinary lip balm. Honestly just seems like they are jumping on the eos band wagon. Everyone is now coming out with the ball shaped lip balm but eos was the original and in my book still the best.
Rasheda S.
I love this lip balm. It's easy to use and last for over 2 months. I bought it at target and they had a variety of flavors however, I love the vanilla scent and the feel of the mint tingle. The packaging was easy to open. I love this product as is.
Petite C.
I received this lip balm in a beauty box. I'd never heard of this brand before but after trying it I wanna try all the flavors. I was surprised at how smooth it applied on my lips without a sticky feel. I also like the cute packaging, vanilla mint and the ingredients. I use it everyday. Perfect for these cooler temps.
Kelli C.
Dallas , TX
This lip balm is the bomb! My favorite is vanilla mint! It hydrates & Moisturizes my lips with Shea butter, Beeswax, Vitamin E & Aloe! It's a winter essential! Highly recommend!
LIP BOMB!!! This lip balm helps my lips stay moist in these cold winter nights . I always stick to this brand , when I run out I make sure to get another . Applys BERY smoothly . I recommended this to everyone !!!!
Tahia A.
This revo lip balm is so nice. It is kind of like a lip scrub but in a lip balm form. And of course the smell is amazing. They come in different flavors too.
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
Is this actually moisturizing? Many lip balms are just greasy, I need a ton of moisture for this weather.