MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersRevlon
Revlon/Photoready Concealer (Medium) 004 Oz (118 Ml)

Revlon/Photoready Concealer (Medium) 0.04 Oz (1.18 Ml)

Revlon PhotoReady Concealer, Medium, 0.11 Oz (Pack of 4)Be your picture-perfect best with our PhotoReady concealer. Camouflage dark under-eye circles. Erase imperfections anywhere they appear. Get ready for your close-up.

Is this at Ulta?
Start your review of Revlon/Photoready Concealer (Medium) 0.04 Oz (1.18 Ml)!
Revlon/Photoready Concealer (Medium) 0.04 Oz (1.18 Ml) uploaded by Andrea A.
I really like this conceal and find it had great coverage! Great option at an affordable price point.
Port Orchard, WA
This was a great concealer for under the eye,  I just wish they had a better shade range. The formula is definitely buildble and easy to blend, but a little too drying for my dry skin.
Bronx, NY
One of my drugstore holy grails of concealers . Full beautiful coverage and last 12 plus hours !
Oxnard
Purchased at: CVS
I use this concealer because it matches my Revlon foundation. It would be easier to use if it came in a thinner size. This Revlon concealer doesn't have a wide enough range of color selections for different skin tones. It would be better if it were a bit creamier because sometimes it feels too dry. It does work great for carving out eyebrow shapes though.
This is nice and easy to have in your pocket and take with you for used where ever you want 🙃😁
easton
Revlon/Photoready Concealer (Medium) 0.04 Oz (1.18 Ml) uploaded by Yolanda T.
I absolutely love this product! This is quite effective considering it’s a drugstore brand. This is my go too for my daily looks! #51
Medford, MA
for girls who don’t like to wear a lot of makeup this concealer is perfect as well as lasting a long time and the value is affordable
Sumner, GA
My favorite concealer that I’ve tried to date that gave me the exact coverage I wanted without looking caked on and well within my budget
Eau Claire, WI
Well this is very mediocre concealer i tried! Also very drying to me as well but the good thing is it's really a photo ready
East Lynn, WV
Perfect for on the go! Easy to use and it goes on very smoothly. The coverage is Very good and it lets my skin breathe.