Revlonissimo Post Color Shampoo Shampoo For Unisex 33.8 Oz uploaded by hawaa m.

BY REVLON

Revlonissimo Post Color Shampoo Shampoo For Unisex 33.8 oz - New - Revlon see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie L.
Las Vegas
I have used this shampoo when it first came out and I didn't see much of a difference than my current one I use but it does have a sweet smell to it that stays in your hair I liked that. It wasn't too pricey but that was a while ago. But overal a good product
Anna M.
Buckley, MI
This is my favorite shampoo to use after I get highlights put into my hair. It brightens up my highlights and makes the color lasts much longer. This shampoo can be pricey but it's so worth it, & it lasts a very long time!
yancy f.
Charlotte, NC
Realmente un shampoo perfecto para después de darte un color,  te lo hace más vivo el color me encanta hace q el color dure mucho más #influenster
daisy H.
Springdale, AR
Its an okay product nothing bad with it just wasnt me favorite and just was for but should try to see if its for you
hawaa m.
england
This formula of coconut and almond oils is known for its nourishing benefits and colour protection qualities. This shampoo will fight against humidity and frizz while also protecting against any heat damage. Wet hair thoroughly, lather and rinse. Complete your experience with True Lasting Colour Conditioner.
Marie B.
Niagara Falls
My grandma runs her own home salon and uses only this for her clients! It smells great and isn't to strong. It definitely complements all hair types and is easy to use! Simple yet very effective! I recommend anyone looking to save on numerous types of shampoo to purchase this!
Andrea K.
ORLANDO, FL
I really loved this shampoo more than any other sulfate free shampoo I have ever tried. My hair is thick, but for the most part straight, a little wave, I highlight my hair on the top only and wash every other day so I do not dry out my hair as I age