BeautyHair ColorRevlon
Revlonissimo Colorsmetique

Revlonissimo Colorsmetique

Is its scent too strong?
Does this work well?
Start your review of Revlonissimo Colorsmetique!
Emily H.
Columbus
Review for: 85N, 95N, 10.1, 10.01, 10.31, 10.23, 10.2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 1, 2.10, 3, 4, 5, 55N, 65N, 75N
These colors are amazing, use ever day in the Salon. There is no comparison with this product it is one of a kind. Color deposit very well, and the color actually stays. This is the best color line i have found.
FLORINA SILVIA P.
SANTA LUCÍA DE TIRAJANA, Las Palmas
Review for: 95N
Good coverage, 60ml that enought for a large hair so you dont need 2 tubes! My hair ita shinny with no damage after coloration! I buy it on online shops with really good price and discount! I started to use it more than one year ago and i will buy it again
Niiki V.
Review for: 1
No se por que en la primera lavada se me va, y no tengo el pelo tan graso como para que me pase esto pero bueno pensé que sería mejor por ser tan reconocido, ojalá y puedan mejorar aparte de que mi pelo se pone duro.
Hannah M.
Review for: 85N
I use this product on my dirty blonde hair to give it volume, texture and brightness but also so that it continues to have it's natural curl because it really brings out my true hair texture instead of stripping it like many other products do.
Valery B.
Review for: 10.1, 10.01, 10.31, 10.23, 10, 10.2
every brand is incredible in all its aspects for its great quality among many other things .. all these products are highly recommended by many people and professionals including me for their great finishes do not underestimate their great quality
Ana A.
100% recommended. It is the only one who has given me the red eh always loved and cob and moisturizing keratin enriched with natural ingredients. Here in Mexico there is a lot of variety but not change it for anything my REVLON PROFESSIONAL <3
Manuel B.
Rua Vereador Hélio Ferreira, dois. Ouro Preto, MG
Review for: 4
Revlonissimo Colorsmetique é uma Coloração cuja a fórmula de última geração funde tecnologia de ponta com uma filosofia foicada na manutenção da beleza e da cor dos cabelos. - Tecnologia NMT - Nanomoleculat Technology.
- Base greme-gel.
- Alcalinidade controlada a cada altura de tom.
- Colore sem dabificar a fibra capilar.
- Clareia os cabelos naturais em até 4 tons.
- Base greme-gel.
- Alcalinidade controlada a cada altura de tom.
- Colore sem dabificar a fibra capilar.
- Clareia os cabelos naturais em até 4 tons.
Olga D.
Bogotá
Review for: 7, 8, 6, 10
I have a beauty salon and I really use these products on a daily basis as they have never caused me any problems, they are of very high quality.
daniela M.
Maracaibo
Review for: 3, 4
Mi experiencia con este producto fue super grata ya que la variedad de colores que traen me encantan, sin embargo utilizo más los colores oscuros, en este punto pinte mi cabello hace unos días y en esta marca fue que encontré el color exacto que necesitaba, a demás que le da mucha vida al cabello, me encanta!
Geraldine B.
calle pasos del señor
Review for: 10.1
The color is very beautiful it remains as you asked for it they afe quality products they do not mistreat the hair the colors are exact and it has good coverage
Ask a question to the Influenster community...