Revlon/Colorstay Foundation For Combination/Oily Skin (Ivory) 1.0 Oz

Revlon ColorStay Liquid Makeup for Combination/Oily, Ivory (Pack of 2)0

I’m Iooking for a good foundation. I have a neutral undertone but I literally can’t find a good match for my skin. I have fair skin but I also have that middle eastern yellowish tint to me. What foundation would you recommend ?
is this full coverage?
[product:revlon/colorstay-foundation-for-combination/oily-skin-(ivory)-1.0-oz] Where is the best site for coupons?
Start your review of Revlon/Colorstay Foundation For Combination/Oily Skin (Ivory) 1.0 Oz!
Doral, FL
Revlon/Colorstay Foundation For Combination/Oily Skin (Ivory) 1.0 Oz uploaded by Yeimy A.
Una de las mejores bases que eh probado, la cobertura es muy buena y la recomiendo a chicas que tenga la piel de mixta a grasa como yo, es d e larga duración. Se avienta muy bien el la piel y no deja un efecto tan cargado.Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation Makeup with Pump 220 Natural Beige
“Colorstay” is exactly what this foundation is, but not in a good way! There is almost a barrier in this foundation that make it so difficult to remove, and I even always do a double cleanse. It is full coverage, but very cakey and shows every single texture/dry patch that you have. This also breaks apart really bad around my nose area.
Llangefni
Revlon/Colorstay Foundation For Combination/Oily Skin (Ivory) 1.0 Oz uploaded by Kaylee M.
Decent foundation for people who don’t want to spend to much but I don’t feel like it is not for me , my skin tends to look slightly cakey after use and look a bit to oily on my skin.
Could not live without this product...... Tried loads of foundations and keep coming back to this one.... Good colour match and a little goes a long way
Penobsquis, NB
This is a great foundation for oily skin and it has great staying power. It doesn't fade or run throughout the day.
St, NL
Definitely full coverage. Not too expensive. Good range of colours. Long lasting. My go to drug store foundation.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Is Revlon/Colorstay Foundation For Combination/Oily Skin (Ivory) 1.0 Oz good for dry skin? Because right now it is very apparent when my skin is dry when I put on a foundation. I don’t want the foundation to be oily though because I also have combo skin.
Celine S. • 10 months ago
I wasn’t a fan of the formula at all! It’s hard to explain, but the texture is almost like clay and not easy to remove. I wouldn’t recommend it.