BY REVLON

Lightweight, hydrating formula works to fill in and blur lines and wrinkles with micro-fillers and optical diffusers. As the appearance of lines and wrinkles are smoothed, this high coverage foundation erases the look of uneven tone, age spots and hyperpigmentation. Available in 12 shades.

Madhu D.
I enjoy using this foundation and its true as it says, fill + blur. I don't use a primer under it when I apply. And it does fills my pores and make the skin look smoother. So a 2-in-1 product, great for traveling too. It has thick consistency which I am enjoying using. Goes on great on my combination skin, doesn't get oily in my face too. Blends nicely with brush & sponge. Overall a great product to try!
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
I usually find drugstore foundations to be pretty good but this one was definitely not! It had a weird formula and would come off your face in little "pills" and just did not look good at all! I have oily skin so I don't have many dry patches, but if I did have one in the tiniest area, it would show up and accentuate the dry patch. I do not recommend this product and thought it was one of the worst foundations I have ever tried!
Beth R.
for my skin tone, this is a very good match. I'm very pale and even light in some brands is too dark for me. it does have only 12 shades though. it for pasty people who look like they are the enemy of the sun, they made it light enough for us so you don't have to mix it with anything to lighten it up. also lasted through a 10 hour shift of work. the only patchy parts are the end of the day were where I got itchy.
brenna f.
Cookeville
Its supposed to be full coverage but it wasnt on me. Its a very very thick consistency and its hard to blend with a sponge and a brush! I had high hopes for this and was disappointed. It doesmt look bad once you get it blended but its alot of work for medium coverage.
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
For me this was a very heavy coverage. The texture of the foundation is thicker then what I usually use. It gave a nice coverage when first applied but eventually it settled into the lines on my face. I didn’t care for this foundation abs wouldn’t recommend it.
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
I liked this for the color, but wasn’t a fan of the formula and how it went on my skin. Almost brought out certain lines or blemishes because of the thin application. I felt like every time I used this- I either caked it on, for a more fuller coverage- or - I used VERY little, and just used loose powder over it to hide the imperfections. Just not a hige of the formulation. So I probably wouldn’t buy (this particular) FX product, again. However, I DO like some of the FX primers!
Beenish A.
Alexandria
Terrible on my oily skin. Doesn’t last more than 4-5 hours max. Doesn’t have great coverage. When I reapply it’s patchy. Wouldn’t recommend, would only use if I absolutely had to.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
I actually thinks this does minimize my pores and brighten my skin! I was super surprised when I used this for the first time and it took away most of the redness in my skin with one thin layer. I combined this with my Maybelline Fit Me concealer and my face was ready to go!
Jessika S.
Gulfport, MS
this foundation make my skin look amazing, its easy to blend and the color match was spot on. I never knew I needed this in my life. It has SPF 20 which is always a plus
Keziah G.
Winston Salem, NC
Love that this foundation helps to blur my fine lines for a flawless finish. Dries matte and gives me great coverage. It blends well with my other makeup and helps to control my shiny areas.
Marilyn T.
Miami
Is it a matte finish?
Myles D.
Martinsburg
what kind of coverage does this offer?
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Is this a dewey or matte finish?
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
How's the blur effect??? Is it effective? Did it make the pores vanish?
Kayla H.