BY REVLON

Instantly erase the appearance of dark spots, age spots, and hyperpigmentation with Revlon's Youth FX Fill + Blur Foundation. Powered by innovative age corrective technology with micro-fillers and optical diffusers, this formula works to fill and blur lines and wrinkles for immediate results.

• Wrinkles and pores look instantly smoother
  • Lightweight, hydrating formula
  • As the appearance of lines and wrinkles are smoothed, high coverage foundation erases the appearance of uneven tone, age spots and hyperpigmentation
  • Looks freshly applied all day

How To Use:

Use fingers, face brush, or Revlon Blending Sponge to apply. Use in combination with Revlon Youth FX Fill + Blur Concealer and Youth FX Fill + Blur Primer for Face/Neck and Forehead to look years younger* in seconds.

*When used as regimen

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water (Eau)), PEG / PPG-19 / 19 Dimethicone, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Boron Nitride, Tribehenin, Stearyl Caprylate, C10-13 Isoparaffin, Maris Sal ((Sea Salt) Sel Marin), Tocopherol, Niacinamide, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Carrageenan, Saccharide Isomerate, Glycerin, Trisiloxane, Alumina, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.

Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I am extremely oily and have not been able to keep foundation on my nose or in the corners of my nose by my face for very long. I dont know what this caught my eyes, maybe it was the silver, shiny label, I dont know but I stopped to read the label. I thought it would make me oily but I've had good luck with Revlon in the past so decided to try it anyway. I used it for the first time today and am impressed so far. I applied 6 hours ago and this is my impression so far. It only took a small amount to cover my face. It's a thick but buildable formula. Squeeze out a little and if you need more, squeeze out a little more. A little goes a long way though so keep that in mind. It added a youthful glow but not like an oil sheen. It's comfortable and lightweight but you can definitely still feel that you're wearing foundation. I'm not yet oily and it hasn't slipped or separated. I think that this would be a great formula for amu skin type.
Madhu D.
I enjoy using this foundation and its true as it says, fill + blur. I don't use a primer under it when I apply. And it does fills my pores and make the skin look smoother. So a 2-in-1 product, great for traveling too. It has thick consistency which I am enjoying using. Goes on great on my combination skin, doesn't get oily in my face too. Blends nicely with brush & sponge. Overall a great product to try!
Beth R.
for my skin tone, this is a very good match. I'm very pale and even light in some brands is too dark for me. it does have only 12 shades though. it for pasty people who look like they are the enemy of the sun, they made it light enough for us so you don't have to mix it with anything to lighten it up. also lasted through a 10 hour shift of work. the only patchy parts are the end of the day were where I got itchy.
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
This foundation didn't work for me at all. I have dry skin and I felt like it accentuated every single dry patch of skin even if I took several steps to Moisturize my skin before applying. That of course became a problem around my nose where I use a pore filling primer, this foundation pilled up in that area. All in all not for me but I gave it a 2 star because the two shades I have were great color matches.
Csilla K.
Caribou
I just got this foundation. My fiance picked it up for me from our local store. The best part...it was  on clearance from $17.99 to $4.49, great savings!! I am honestly just testing it out but as far as I can tell... from testing it on my dry hands, by my knuckles... it has amazing coverage. It feels super soft, light weight, non greasy and yeah it is making me excited  to use on my face next. My hands reflect my age more unfortunately, but this foundation improved its' appearance by 75% I love it and have a great feeling about this product. I know I'm going to be hooked on it. I would highly recommend this foundation. Revlon Youth FX™ + Blur Foundation
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
Revlon youth FX matches my skin tone to the T for a drug store brand. I usually have a difficult time finding my tone in drugstores.
I would say this can be used on combination, dry and or oily skin. If your skin is oily; definitely use a primer with this. Product is lightweight but leaves skin with a subtle glow. Oil buildup doesn’t help any.
It’s not a full coverage foundation but really perfects skin appearance. Contains SPF 20 and extremely Affordable.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I loved the concealer for this range but I wasnt too crazy about the finish on this Revlon Youth FX™ + Blur Foundation . Only because I have combination skin so it did look dry on my patchy areas. I did like the coverage. It was medium to buildable. Other than that I did enjoy it. Being that it has anti aging properties. I think this would do great on oily skin. I purchased at Ulta.
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
For me this was a very heavy coverage. The texture of the foundation is thicker then what I usually use. It gave a nice coverage when first applied but eventually it settled into the lines on my face. I didn’t care for this foundation abs wouldn’t recommend it.
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
I liked this for the color, but wasn’t a fan of the formula and how it went on my skin. Almost brought out certain lines or blemishes because of the thin application. I felt like every time I used this- I either caked it on, for a more fuller coverage- or - I used VERY little, and just used loose powder over it to hide the imperfections. Just not a hige of the formulation. So I probably wouldn’t buy (this particular) FX product, again. However, I DO like some of the FX primers!
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
Not bad. Has good coverage. It’s just thicker than I personally like. I wouldn’t mind this, because it does a good job of filling any bumps/lines on my face, but it doesn’t last that long and ends up looking cakey or dry after a while.
Nicole S.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite way to apply this foundation? Beauty blender, brush, clarisonic, etc?
Sarah Y.
Fort Rucker, AL
Is this product any good?
Marilyn T.
Miami
Is it a matte finish?
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
How's the blur effect??? Is it effective? Did it make the pores vanish?
Myles D.
Martinsburg
what kind of coverage does this offer?