BY REVLON

Specifically targets forehead wrinkles. Powered by innovative age corrective technology with micro-fillers and optical diffusers that work to fill in and blur lines and wrinkles. Its precision brush allows formula to reach deep into crevices for targeted filling and blurring of lines and wrinkles. Its 1 universal shade works for all skin tones.

• Where is this line of products available for purchase?2 Answers
  • Would this product be used as a primer under your foundat...2 Answers
  • Is this any good ? I mean it looks awkward.4 Answers
Revlon Youth FX Fill + Blur Primer for Forehead
  • "this stuff is great if tou are looking for a lower priced item that works. my only issue is that i thought it was a little oily" in 3 reviews
Julie H.
Olathe
This is interesting as it's only for the forehead! It does work decently! I don't find it cost effective though as you have to also purchase the other products in this series of primers! Yes they work okay and I understand they are for specific parts for a reason but I would rather spend the same amount on 1 primer that works for the whole fave! Plus it's just time consuming as well!
Madison K.
N Little Rock, AR
This product has a very nice texture and is smooth on application. I have dry skin and this worked fairly well for me. The only con I can think of is if you apply your foundation immediately after using this primer, it might make your skin flakey or smudge your makeup. If you end up picking this product next time, make sure you let it sit before using your foundation!
Danielle L.
Zaleski, OH
Revlon Youth Fix Fill+blur primer, helps fix, fill & blur like it states. It helps smooth fine lines, large pore's and gives your skin a smooth even barror, so you have a flawless foundation application. Its designed to fix fill+blur forehead lines but works for all problem areas. Revlon Youth FX Fill + Blur Primer for Forehead
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this it is beautiful amazing & very very good to use daily it’s for any skin tone it’s pricey but worth it you can get it at online website & I’d recommend to everyone who is makeup lover
Katrina D.
Tempe, AZ
I almost want to believe I bought something of a "bad batch", but I found this product unusable. It applies fine, but if I put anything on top of it, it just sloughs off and looks horrible. Great idea, terrible delivery.
Luz H.
so hard to use! that little brush is not quick or good to use in your forehead .... the texture is good and I feel like it does works and blur anything I have in my forehead but I dont love it because is hard to use
Nicole P.
I purchased the Fill + Blur primer at walmart when I was looking for a different foundation to cover my forehead wrinkles. I thought this product would help, but I was sorely mistaken. First off, I want to say that I have tried to use this stuff so many times now just to see if it was user error or what... That said, it seemed to take forever to dry, and wasn't very user friendly. Maybe if I was a professional makeup artist, it might, but I'm a mom of five kids. Ain't nobody got time for silicone to dry in their forehead wrinkles when little Bobby has shoved mashed potatoes into his sister's boot.
And that's what it is, too. Silicone.
So, I let the stuff dry on several occasions, and made sure it was dry before applying the matching foundation (which I happen to like). As soon as my beauty blender hit the forehead sludge, it all turned into a nasty mess on my forehead and clumped up like I had mange. Again, this happened more than once. I tried to clean it all off of my forehead and just go on about my foundation routine, but noooo. That stuff was concreted in place, and it took scrubbing with soap and water AFTER the micellar water to get it off. Yuck. I hate it. If I could give it 0 stars, I would.
JJ E.
I received this product complimentary from Revlon. I tried the product multiple times & it just didn't blur my fine lines on my forehead like it claimed. It has a brush applicator which felt like I was painting over the Are and not putting the product in the fine lines to actually "Fill +Blur". I gave the product the benefit of doubt and applied a small amount to my fingertip and tried patting it in to my fine lines that way but still no difference and didn't fill or blur my lines as well. The product goes on clear but when you look on the applicator it's a translucent white color. Didn't fell sticky and did not ball up at all. This is just my personal thoughts and opinions after using. I encourage everyone to always try something for them selfs and see what they think. Best wishes.

Natalya O.
College Sta, TX
Makes my concealer under my eyes look flawless! No crease look and doesn’t smudge. Stays on for a long time. GREAT QUALITY. Great packaging !! Never buying a different brand.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I just recently started using the complete Revlon Youth FX System. The fill + blur foundation, concealer, forehead primer, and the face/neck primer. I love this set! The primer works great to fill in unwanted fine lines and wrinkles. The foundation is full coverage. It covers blemishes and gives my skin an overall even look. It doesn't leave my skin caked up looking. I apply it with a beauty blender, and my skin looks smooth and natural. I touch up dark under eye circles and spots the foundation missed, with the concealer. I love this set. It definitely has improved my makeup routine. It's affordable and I love the way my skin looks when using it.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Is this any good ? I mean it looks awkward.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Would this product be used as a primer under your foundation? I know it says it "blurs" the fine lines but does it actually help get rid of them? Thank you for your reply!
trish l.
Durban
I heard some one say that primers are bad for the skin ?? I know it blocks pores but is it really bad ?
Katelyn V.
What kind of texture is this? Is it lotion like or silicone type? How does this work on oily skin?
Shelley G.
Where is this line of products available for purchase?