BY REVLON

Specifically targets face and neck wrinkles. Powered by innovative age corrective technology with micro-fillers and optical diffusers that work to fill in and blur lines and wrinkles. Its smooth-touch applicator in tear drop shape targets both large and small lines and wrinkles, and allows for easy blending. Its 1 universal shade works for all skin tones.

Revlon Youth FX Fill + Blur Primer For Face/Neck
  • "revlon youthfx fill & blur primer, it has a plastic applicator and you push in the bottom to bring the product up & glide the applicator along the skin, the primer fills & blurs fine lines and large pores, it doesn't have a fragrance and dr us down matte." in 8 reviews
Valerie M.
This is actually a pretty darn good primer, but I feel like I will appreciate it more when I get older. It settles into the creases of my forehead, neck, and laugh lines well and fills them so my foundation glides over smoothly. I don't feel like my makeup lasts quite as long as if using my Smashbox or Becca primers, but it definitely doesn't disappoint. It's a thick formula, the smell is pleasant, and the smooth texture in those areas is nice. The only thing I'm not fond of is the applicator, as its hard to get into certain areas with it. I prefer to use my hands or a beauty blender to put it on.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Revlon Youth FX Fill + Blur Primer For Face/Neck I liked the packaging, and the ease of use almost without touching your face. It hid the pores pretty good. It wasn't very blendable. I noticed it seemed to leave a residue feeling behind, My make up didn't blend well with it. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Kayla B.
North Branch, MN
I love this for priming under my eyes and on my face. I have dark circles and use concealer under my eyes to hide them and this product works great to keep you from getting caked looking foundation under your eyes.
mirakle S.
Jacksonville
Blurred out pores nicely and allowed for easy application of makeup. Lasted all day skin continued to stay smooth. My skin is very dry so i kept me from flaking. Hid pores on my nose very well and blurred lines. I would recommend this to my friends.
Kimmi T.
Tucson
I AM SUPER DISAPPOINTED IN THIS PRODUCT IT DID NOT DO A THING IT SAID IT DID! I COULD NOT WAIT TO TRY IT AND WHEN I DID UCK! IT DRIED OUT REALLY QUICK DID NOT SPREAD ON WELL SAVE YOUR MONEY!
Andrea G.
Mount Kisco
Really good product which I can cover my face and neck giving the same tonesion of skin. It’s good for oily skin and give a perfect combination. I don’t feel it has a sun protection and I would but this again.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
I got this one day on a whim when i was feeling really insecure about my smile lines. All this product did on my skin was ball up and made my foundation sit funny in my face. The reason i even gave it any stars is because my mother said it worked beautifully on her skin. I would just recommend this for more mature skin.
Stefani C.
Logan
This product is very thick and doesn’t go on smooth. I always have a ton of foundation buildup around the creases of my eyes and noes. I think it does the job when it comes to blurring pores, however, doesn’t make your foundation longer lasting. I probably would not recommend this product to anyone for how much it costs.
Rolanda L.
Burtonsville, MD
This is sooooo nice! LikeI t actually keeps the makeup sticking on your face all day long. I would buy this again. It does help hide pores. It does have SPF on it, it just doesn’t say so in the title. Yes I would recommend it to others.
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this it is beautiful amazing & very very good to use daily it’s for any skin tone it’s pricey but worth it you can get it at online website & I’d recommend to everyone who is makeup lover
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,141 reviews
Does this actually work??
robin g.
Owensboro, KY
how do you receive products to test
Morgan H.
Chloe, WV
I want to try this so bad ! Has anyone tried it?
Daphne E.
Claverack, NY
Where can you buy the new Revlon youth blur primer?
Shalishala L.
Tifton, GA
Do you buy makeup are any face product are perfume at yard sale. Mine you use stuff, or some newly used are new at yard sales or online.