BY REVLON

Specifically targets face and neck wrinkles. Powered by innovative age corrective technology with micro-fillers and optical diffusers that work to fill in and blur lines and wrinkles. Its smooth-touch applicator in tear drop shape targets both large and small lines and wrinkles, and allows for easy blending. Its 1 universal shade works for all skin tones.

Buy on Target
  • "revlon youthfx fill & blur primer, it has a plastic applicator and you push in the bottom to bring the product up & glide the applicator along the skin, the primer fills & blurs fine lines and large pores, it doesn't have a fragrance and dr us down matte." in 8 reviews
Valerie M.
This is actually a pretty darn good primer, but I feel like I will appreciate it more when I get older. It settles into the creases of my forehead, neck, and laugh lines well and fills them so my foundation glides over smoothly. I don't feel like my makeup lasts quite as long as if using my Smashbox or Becca primers, but it definitely doesn't disappoint. It's a thick formula, the smell is pleasant, and the smooth texture in those areas is nice. The only thing I'm not fond of is the applicator, as its hard to get into certain areas with it. I prefer to use my hands or a beauty blender to put it on.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Revlon Youth FX Fill + Blur Primer For Face/Neck I liked the packaging, and the ease of use almost without touching your face. It hid the pores pretty good. It wasn't very blendable. I noticed it seemed to leave a residue feeling behind, My make up didn't blend well with it. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Kayla B.
North Branch, MN
I love this for priming under my eyes and on my face. I have dark circles and use concealer under my eyes to hide them and this product works great to keep you from getting caked looking foundation under your eyes.
Ruth R.
ventura
I didnt get a chance to use this because when ive boght it it was already open and saw lil balls sticking out and the store never wanted to give me back the money
Pamela L.
Ewa Beach, HI
I actually really loved this! The packaging is beautiful and the product itself came out really well. It made my face look really airbrushed and flawless, eliminating a lot of my texture issue. I love pairing it with just about any of my favorite foundations! Highly recommend!!
Rolanda L.
Burtonsville, MD
This is sooooo nice! LikeI t actually keeps the makeup sticking on your face all day long. I would buy this again. It does help hide pores. It does have SPF on it, it just doesn’t say so in the title. Yes I would recommend it to others.
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this it is beautiful amazing & very very good to use daily it’s for any skin tone it’s pricey but worth it you can get it at online website & I’d recommend to everyone who is makeup lover
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I received Revlon Youth FX Fill+Blur Primer for Face/Neck free via CrowdTap. On the fine lines and pores on my face YES it absolutely hid them. You can wear it alone or under makeup. Now my neck I saw no difference with the primer on.
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
My new fave I apply after my primer to my forehead lines and magic! It sets then I apply my foundation! This product is beyond amazing I hate my wrinkles in my forehead this really minimizes them more then any product I've tried!!
Elizabeth C.
Lexington, KY
I love this product. It is reasonably priced and a great alternative to pricier high-end products. It goes on silky smooth and I notice a big difference in the way my makeup holds up.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Does this actually work??
robin g.
Owensboro, KY
how do you receive products to test
Morgan H.
Chloe, WV
I want to try this so bad ! Has anyone tried it?
Daphne E.
Claverack, NY
Where can you buy the new Revlon youth blur primer?
Shalishala L.
Tifton, GA
Do you buy makeup are any face product are perfume at yard sale. Mine you use stuff, or some newly used are new at yard sales or online.