Revlon x Barbie™ Lash Curler

Create curled eyelash perfection in Barbie™ style

How do you curl lashes?
What is the best eye lash curler out there? I want one that isn't going to pull all my eyelashes out, a nice cushiony handle, and one that is easy to clean.
How does this compare to some expense brands like shu umera or lancome?
Start your review of Revlon x Barbie™ Lash Curler!
Product Highlights
Diamond Collection Lash Curler by Revlon is irresistibly attractive. Easily creates beautiful long eyelashes>in reviews
All I can say is, If you want something that is not only easy to use, and works great as well, go for this eyelash curler!!in reviews
A good quality eyelash curler, as with every eyelash curler you need to make sure it is properly lined up because I had more than one eyelash pulled and slightly pinched my eyelid, other than that this product is the treasured secret weapon of many and the reason is that it curls like a dream, even straight thin lashes like mine and that is some huge merit!in reviews
The look of the product is stylish and it works great too. in reviews
It is not to expensive but it is my every day item!in reviews
Kaitlin K.
Fremont, IN
Revlon x Barbie™ Lash Curler uploaded by Kaitlin K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Loving my eyelash curler! It works so well and curls and lengthens my lashes. I also love the limited edition version of this that I got. Very eye catching and colorful! I would definitely recommend this eyelash curler!
Summer L.
Tulsa
I think this is actually better than most surveys they make you fill out and fill out. Oh & ilove free samples
Jill P.
The Plains, OH
I hadn't used an eyelash curler in a long time because when I did it always pulled out eyelashes or pinched my lids. I started using a Revlon curler and i love it! No more pinching and absolutely no pulling lashes out! I definitely recommend!
Raquel R.
Fremont, CA
Doesn't curl very good... Feels odd on the eye almost like it doesn't get close enough to the lash line to curl the lashes.. Fingers also feel tight In The loopholes. Wouldn't recommend buying this product.
Jacquelyn W.
Bordentown , NJ
Love this eyelasy curler!!!! I use it everyday! Curls my lashes perfectly and doesnt stick to my lashes. I would recommend this curler to anyone looking for a good one. Not expensive for a curler at all! 100% satisfied with my purchase! Light and portable!!
Katherine C.
I was not satisfied with this curler. After a few uses, there was a cut on the cushion on the eyeliner which cut my lashes when i curled them. I definitely do not recommend this, especially if you want to keep your lashes all in one length!
PERLITTA G.
Revlon x Barbie™ Lash Curler uploaded by PERLITTA G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product in both glitz-glam sparkle and the price is what caught my eye. I was sold into buying this $9 pair. The easy to use handle allows you to get every lash without the pinch. Giving you voluminous curled lashes with it's non slip handle.
Ashley M.
Des Moines, IA
Cute pink eyelash curler with a Barbie themed color. Works great and as expected love that it stands out so it’s very easy to use and easy to find in any makeup bag. A must have for your beauty routine.
Jennifer S.
Warren, MI
I love it.. its not too expensive and it does the job its supposed to do. I love the handle for the clamp a lot easier to use
Kristine B.
Great Falls , MT
This is my favorite eyelash curler! What's amazing is that it comes with a extra cushion and it doesn't rust! I've had to many issue's with my eyelash curler rusting being in the bathroom. But not this one! Its a bonus its super cute!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...