BY REVLON

Diana T.
Columbus , OH
I workin a factory so my nails are always getting broke or chipped so I always reach for my file to smooth the edges. I keep it with me constantly. It is so easy to use, I will continue to buy
Caitlin R.
Appomattox, VA
For an at home manicure, this tool is pretty alright to use. It gets the job done but I personally feel like there’s nothing better than paying for a professional manicure. But if you’re tight on a budget than this tool is perfect.
Alexa A.
This nail buff works really good. It’s super easy and fast to use. I got mine from target and it wasn’t pricey at all. It’s great for shaping up your nails for giving yourself a little mani! I love it!
Amanda H.
New York
For the wonderful price it gets the job done. It’s just an average file nothing else really to it. You can buy one at your local drugstore so it’s an easy find. I would buy it again for the low price.
Adara B.
Las Vegas
This nail buffer is effective. However, I feel it could work a little better. It is not pricey. However, it could be rough on your nails. It is very easy to use on the pro side. I would try a different tool in their set.
Macy F.
Milligan Coll, TN
I love this buffer. I use it before painting my nails so that they are smooth and easier to apply. It is small and compact so I can easily pack it in my overnight bags.
member-99470
This nail buffer is so handy for keeping your natural nails in good shape. It get rid of roughness and ridges, buffs and shines your nails to perfection for either bare nails or as a precursor to further nail enhancement.
Mikaelah S.
Somerset
Revlon has the best nail items you can purchase. I love using this product on my nails after getting them done or whenever I clip them. They have a good value and not really pricey. I would buy this product again and again.
Kaitlyn H.
Love this file! I bought it at Target and It was an awesome price and it's actually a really good quality! After I found this I went and bought another one to keep in my purse! I would absolutely suggest it to anyone!
Khushbu G.
irving
I have used this buff for a long time now, it gives a good buff and high shine on the nails without nail polish, it’s really easy to use and also long lasting. I bought for amazon and it’s reasonably priced.