BY REVLON

ColorStay Active Light Makeup provides smooth, Natural, Light coverage that lasts up to 16 hours. Patented SoftFlex provides a Lightweight, com Fortable feel. Makeup is sweat proof, sun proof, and rub-off proof. even during exercise. Designed For all Skin types in 10 just-won't-quit shades. Oil-free. Non-pore-clogging. Non-irritating. SPF 25. see more...

• How is this product? 1 Answers
  • What Makeup Brand Is In Competition With This Brand Right Now In ...1 Answers
Lace G.
Lace G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best I've had. I think it wore off pretty fast. Wasn't that long lasting if you ask me. But it was easy to apply and easy to use. I've had better products. But they have also cost much more. If your looking for something simple I would recommend.
marisol f.
marisol f.
I love this item for my daily wear to work. If you don't like to wear a lot of makeup to work, this is a good item. It hides those imperfections while leaving your skin looking like you're not wearing makeup
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Madison Heights
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great coverage. All day wear makeup. Does not crease or dry skin out. True color matching.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I wouldn't recommend for dry/oily skin . Not long lasting but good price for it
Van Nuys, CA
For The Price I Suppose It Does The Job But For Date Night This Isn't My Go To Product!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this makeup. I started using this before the whole BB Cream craze came here, and I've repurchased it several times. It's a great summer makeup, plus it has sunscreen in it. Not the kind that's thick and gritty and smells weird. It's very much like a BB Cream with a bit more coverage, I'd say. Definitely my go-to summer foundation.
Nayeli V.
Nayeli V.
Me encantaría probar este producto, porque todas mis amigas dicen que cubre muy bien y se siente hidratada y suave la piel.
Jessica X.
Jessica X.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a bad product but not a holy grail product either. Felt heavy, a few small clogged pores after but nothing terribly bad. Bad color matches is the main thing. If you find a good match, then this product may be for you.
Andry P.
Andry P.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

I like the product, the smell is nice and adapts easily to my skin type, I recommend it to everyone to use it

I would definitely buy again,
Van Nuys, CA
What Makeup Brand Is In Competition With This Brand Right Now In Your Opinion?
tatiana m.