BY REVLON

Revlon® White/Melon/Blue Headwrap. see more...

Anamika G.
Anamika G.
THIS IS REALLY GORGEOUS AND IT COMES IN VERY HANDY AT TIMES I NEED TO GET HAIR OUT OF MY FACE! I WOULD 10 OUT OF TEN TOTALLY RECCOMEND THIS PRODUCT IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS! I JUST REALIZED I"M IN ALL CAPS AND SHOULD RE-TYPE BUT I'M TOO LAZY SO BYE BUT THIS PRODUCT IS AWESOME!
Casie W.
Casie W.
lafayette, IN
Revlon's White/Melon/Blue Headwrap is perfect when you need to pull your hair out of your face a bit but you still want it down. I have an infant that likes to pull your hair in the worst ways and this is perfect to get it a little out of her reach. Its low on cost also.
Shelly S.
Shelly S.
Mauldin
This is one of my favorite products. It works amazing. I got mine at Walmart. And I couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out. It was completely affordable. I'm a very satisfied user of this product. I would most certainly recommend it to try!
kei💋 ..
kei💋 ..
Very pretty & comes in different colors. My hair is curly and it's perfect for when I want to put my hair up. It was my first time with this product & I was quite satisfied.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
These head wraps are all so cute and I can easily slap it on my head on a bad hair day. I have several colors of these head wraps
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lake Worth, FL
It's looks super cute in any kind of hair. Works great with messy buns. I use the head wrap every other day and it's affordable.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Hendersonville
I love my head wrap! It's great for bad hair days and good ones...you can wear them several different ways
tasneem b.
tasneem b.
no one wants her to be in the middle of applying one's makeup; hence, this is a must have.
i couldn't stand having foundation or other makeup products in my hair!
so thank you so much revlon for this amazing product. #contest
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Peterborough
This is an amazing product and I find that it works best so I recommended it to everyone who would or like this product