BY REVLON

Revlon® White/Melon/Blue Headwrap.

Anamika G.
THIS IS REALLY GORGEOUS AND IT COMES IN VERY HANDY AT TIMES I NEED TO GET HAIR OUT OF MY FACE! I WOULD 10 OUT OF TEN TOTALLY RECCOMEND THIS PRODUCT IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS! I JUST REALIZED I"M IN ALL CAPS AND SHOULD RE-TYPE BUT I'M TOO LAZY SO BYE BUT THIS PRODUCT IS AWESOME!
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
Revlon's White/Melon/Blue Headwrap is perfect when you need to pull your hair out of your face a bit but you still want it down. I have an infant that likes to pull your hair in the worst ways and this is perfect to get it a little out of her reach. Its low on cost also.
Shelly S.
Mauldin
This is one of my favorite products. It works amazing. I got mine at Walmart. And I couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out. It was completely affordable. I'm a very satisfied user of this product. I would most certainly recommend it to try!
kei💋 ..
Very pretty & comes in different colors. My hair is curly and it's perfect for when I want to put my hair up. It was my first time with this product & I was quite satisfied.
Amanda F.
LAKE WORTH, FL
It's looks super cute in any kind of hair. Works great with messy buns. I use the head wrap every other day and it's affordable.
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
These head wraps are all so cute and I can easily slap it on my head on a bad hair day. I have several colors of these head wraps
Brandi S.
Hendersonville
I love my head wrap! It's great for bad hair days and good ones...you can wear them several different ways
KhouLoudghorbel G.
sfax
I love all the products of your company if you allow me to review this products I would be grateful to you With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and i'm from Sudan but I live in Egypt and I have a group (Salon) on Facebook views I do a lot of reviews I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product for Beginners I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company and I love this Products and i want review this Products in my Group I love all the products of your company if you allow me to review this products I would be grateful to you With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and i'm from Sudan but I live in Egypt and I have a group (Salon) on Facebook views I do a lot of reviews I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product for Beginners I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company and I love this Products and i want review this Products in my Group
tasneem b.
no one wants her to be in the middle of applying one's makeup; hence, this is a must have.
i couldn't stand having foundation or other makeup products in my hair!
so thank you so much revlon for this amazing product. #contest