BY REVLON #7 in Nail Clippers

New Nail Clip with Catcher Ergonomic design with catcher for comfortable and convenient use. With Foldaway File Revlon Guaranteed For Life™ Revlon Lifetime Guarantee Against Manufacturing Defects: Revlon will replace with same or similar tool at no charge if implement fails due to defective material or workmanship. To return: Pack in a padded envelope, describe defect & mail, insured, to: Revlon Consumer Information Center, PO Box 6113, Oxford, NC 27565. Allow about 4-6 weeks for return. Guarantee void if implement is abused or rusted. Valid in the US & Canada only.

• How do you take off the part to empty it? 2 Answers
  • Is it hard to get the catcher off the clippers? I just wo...1 Answers
  • Does this really catch the clipping? How well does it work?1 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Again Revlon is a favorite for nail care for me! I get mine usually at Walmart or a local drugstore! These catch your clippings which to me is a must! Simple and easy to use! I love the red too! The packaging is simple and bright. They really are pretty affordable too. I have had mine for I don’t know, maybe 6/7 months but I love them. They are my favorite clippers so far! I would absolutely recommend them to women and men. They are pretty handy! Hope they last for a long time to come!!
Anne N.
I absolutely love this clipper!! It is so convenient to have and carry around because it keeps all my nail clippings in a "small box" so I can clip my nails in the car or at a friend's place and it would be A-okay!! Also, the nail clipper has more of a rounded shape which mimics the shape of your natural nails so the cuts are not so rigid. It also comes with a mini filer! I bought one for my sister after a couple uses of mine because she kept using mine. I definitely recommend this!
Aris J.
Lexington
Not much to say, they clip as expected. Sharp and give a clean cut. If I had to pick on something, there is no retainer tangs on the nail file like on some clippers to keep the handle from moving side to side when in the storage position. No big deal unless you plan on carrying these around in your pocket, then it might annoy you if the handle swings around.
Bethany V.
Victoria , TX
I've bought so many of these little buggers over the years. Not because they wear out, but because they just get 'lost' or people borrow them and forget to give them back. I keep a pair of these on my keychain, attached by a silver beaded clip attachment thing. I always get asked by people to borrow it; it is just so handy to have. This honestly works very well and imo is comparable to "better" more expensive similar products. Great for when you have a torn nail to even it out or trim it down or that sort of thing. Seriously Revlon makes some great tools, they are often overlooked or not talked about very much. For a couple bucks, these are totally great and are an endlessly useful purchase, and will (and have) repurchase
Brittany K.
Williamston
This nail clipper is a good one. it clips just right and it doesn't cost a lot. It's a good value clipper. the clipper worked like any other clipper. I've bought it only once but that's because it's so durable. i recommend it to anyone who's tired of buying new clippers. It's also red so if you happen to lose it, the color will catch your eye
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
I use revlon nail tools and I have not been disappointed ever! They work so well and are made very well and outperform any other nail tools. It’s easy to grip and very easy to use. It’s very affordable and easy to find.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
JazmynJulia_15 S.
These nail clippers work like any other pair of nail clippers they are easy to use compared to some nail clippers I have gotten these are pretty good.i use these once a month I bought them on amazon I wouldn’t repurchase again just because I have found better brands
Monica.Nicole.Powell S.
Trenton, NJ
This nail clipper is easy to use and no hassle! I recommend this to anyone who has strong healthy nails. I had no problem using this nail clipper. Revlon never disappoints! I’ve used many nail clippers, but none of them is more comfortable than Revlon.
Kodi M.
Mountain Home, AR
These clippers work very well. I sometimes have trouble with clipping my nails and a smooth edge. They sometimes feel frayed using clippers. This particular one does the job just fine. The clipping catcher is an added bonus, though can be a bit finicky.
How do you take off the part to empty it?
Jennifer L.
Lexington, KY
Is it hard to get the catcher off the clippers? I just wonder about all the clippings flying everywhere if it's hard to remove.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Does this really catch the clipping? How well does it work?