Revlon What A Catch Nail Clip with Catcher

New Nail Clip with Catcher Ergonomic design with catcher for comfortable and convenient use. With Foldaway File Revlon Guaranteed For Life™ Revlon Lifetime Guarantee Against Manufacturing Defects: Revlon will replace with same or similar tool at no charge if implement fails due to defective material or workmanship. To return: Pack in a padded envelope, describe defect & mail, insured, to: Revlon Consumer Information Center, PO Box 6113, Oxford, NC 27565. Allow about 4-6 weeks for return. Guarantee void if implement is abused or rusted. Valid in the US & Canada only.

How expensive is this?
How do you take off the part to empty it?
Is it hard to get the catcher off the clippers? I just wonder about all the clippings flying everywhere if it's hard to remove.
Start your review of Revlon What A Catch Nail Clip with Catcher!
I have used this nail clipper for over six months now and is help because sometimes I like to cut my nails and not realize that I don’t have a trash nearby to throw my nails away. With this it has help me made my life easier because it has a tree to collect my nails and when I do find nearby trash I can actually throw it away. The price is not so bad it is actually really decent I actually got it for $3.99.
Waynesboro, VA
I expected more from these Revlon nail clippers. They're kind of awkward to hold and even though the point is to catch the nail, the one I had never did. The nail catcher would fall off constantly so eventually I just took it off and used it as a regular clipper. Disappointed.
Newton, NH
These nail clippers just last forever. I upgraded my last pair as they were years old & weren't working as well. That pair was Revlon as well. I like the addition of the compartment that catches clippings as it just makes things easier for clean up!
Arlington, VA
These nail cutters are great they come in this little case that’s cute and makes it comfortable for your fingers to hold it with a proper grip it also has a nail filer attached you it so you can use that to clean under your nails
Dunmore , PA
I wasn’t sure if the catcher part of this toenail clipper would work well, but it has for me so far. It makes it faster to trim my toenails without having to be concerned with where the nail pieces might fly in the process.
This is the most efficient nail clipper I’ve ever used. It catches the clippings and makes it easy to dispose. I 100% recommend this product to anyone. The price is a little higher than basic nail clippers though.
I love this nail clipper! It works great and has a catcher!! So nails flying everywhere! I definitely recommend trying this. It cuts your nails easily and precisely! I recommend trying this! I got mind from target
Hot Springs, AR
Everyone should have a pair of these! They work great and keep the clippings of the floor! Great for everyone, no one likes finding nails clippings! Bypass the pet peeve and grab a pair of these!
Las Vegas , NV
These are nice because, as the name implies, they catch all of your clippings so no more stabbing your feet or dropping in your bed or couch. You just pop the back off & drop them in the trash!
Fayetteville, AR
These nail clippers cut very easily and it is so nice to have a catcher on them. They are sharper than many other brands that I have used and they’re so convenient for on the go nail clipping