MakeupNail ToolsNail ClippersRevlon
What A Catch Nail Clip with Catcher

Revlon What A Catch Nail Clip with Catcher

New Nail Clip with Catcher Ergonomic design with catcher for comfortable and convenient use. With Foldaway File Revlon Guaranteed For Life™ Revlon Lifetime Guarantee Against Manufacturing Defects: Revlon will replace with same or similar tool at no charge if implement fails due to defective material or workmanship. To return: Pack in a padded envelope, describe defect & mail, insured, to: Revlon Consumer Information Center, PO Box 6113, Oxford, NC 27565. Allow about 4-6 weeks for return. Guarantee void if implement is abused or rusted. Valid in the US & Canada only.

What is the next best primer for combination skin? I currently love Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer but would love to find something more affordable.
Can this fit in your pocket?
Start your review of Revlon What A Catch Nail Clip with Catcher!
Cassie N.
Bellaire, OH
Revlon What A Catch Nail Clip with Catcher uploaded by Cassie N.
I got my nail clippers awhile ago while in cosmetology school. These nail clippers not only has a small nail file attached but has a catcher attached at the bottom that can be removed. They are convenient to use because you dont have to worry about searching around for nail clippings they will be in the catcher.
Angela V.
Oregon City, OR
Overall a fairly good product, but I personally found it to be a bit hard to use. When side by side with a regular pair of nail clippers, I would have to recommend not to get these. Revlon is a great brand, and I have found many of their products to be very useful. Unfortunately, this product is not.
Miya D.
Cincinnati, OH
Such a creative invention. Makes clean up after nail clipping super easy. After using this product I could not imagine using any other kind of clippers.
Amber M.
Wise
Lasted a while but needs more grip. They slipped a bit but they have served their purpose and are very strong.
Laelae
These are bomb I really like using these . I got the at Walmart and been using them for years. I am a repeated user I. It’s easy to use never a hard job to use . I would buy these again if I ever ran out
Alexis D.
Knox, IN
Really like these. Do a good job at cutting the nails and they continue to stay sharp over some time. Just a little bigger then what i prefer
Vanessa J.
Clintwood , VA
They are ok just not sharp enough for my family especially the men. It’s a great invention to catch them for you! Just need them to make a tougher pair! I would recommend for teens and women with thin toe nails, they are great for that.
Somer J.
Eatonville
I love that this has that catcher. It drives me nuts when my husband sits in the living room and cuts his nails and set them where ever he is sitting. The catcher is great.
Jennifer S.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Amazon
I got these nail clippers for my cat because her nails are so sharp and she keeps scratching my son. So once a week I clip her nails and these really help from her hurting him. This is my first time using them and I do like them, if some thing happens to them I will buy more.
Jennifer E.
Greenville
Great clippers. Strong enough to clip through the toughest nails. Love the fact it has the nail catcher so you don't have nail clippings dropping everywhere. Very durable!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
heimmy M.