BY REVLON

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love wet/dry foundation for the reason that I like to apply this to just certain spots as needed, and it will blend without looking like you just touched up one area. It has a dewy finish , but not overwhelming. I really like the application sponge as it is soft and evenly applies. It’s a great product I would recommend this.
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Samantha S.
Table Rock , NE
I like the wet/dry foundation. It’s perfect for on the go touch ups. And for those mornings when you have 2 minuets to put some makeup on. Covers nicely aw well.
Pippen V.
Sherman, TX
I have naturally very oily skin and this product helped to keep my face looking matte yet still dewy at the same time. I found this products to be very handy when I run out of my go to foundation and I need something to fill in yet do the job. Its a full coverage matte foundation that doesn't dry your skin out and make you look patchy. And it's very affordable.
Claudia L.
Revlon Colorstay  es de base Una pensada para  pieles mixtas una Grasas  y, por ende, el Acabado it semi mate. La textura Es Un punto medio entre líquida y cremosa, Porque No se escurre Pero TAMPOCO ES untuosa. Se Puede APLICAR con los dedos, con Una esponja (recuerden humedecerla los antes!) O con pincel, Como elijo Hacerlo y
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
This is a pretty good foundation. I have pretty dry skin & by the end of the day my T-zone looks shiney! That's crazy to me, because (like I said) I have dry skin. I just don't understand that at all! I can use a powder for that, but I don't like putting a lot of powders on my dry skin. It just dries it out even more!
Karen C.
It's hard to find drug store foundation that has SPF, which is why I was excited to try the Revlon Wet/Dry Foundation. Unfortunately the foundation made my skin break, which is why gave it three stars. The foundation looked great on my skin and was easy to blend which is a must!
Meggie O.
Springfield , OR
This wet/dry foundation just keeps it coming with the coverage. It has such a great look to it when applied the downfall is it leaves you face a bit streaky with the sponge and I would recommend to others!
Ambar T.
Bronx, NY
This a good to go product. As most of revlon product, this foundation provide great coverage and its easy to apply. Anywhere you are you can easily apply this product. Easy to find your shade if color. I recommend it
Emily K.
Monroe, CT
Not really a fan of the wet to dry. I felt my face looked really caked after applying this. I would only recomend if you were looking for a quick application with light coverage.
Marie-Pierre S.