Revlon Wet/dry Foundation Powder Compact Oil free SPF10 uploaded by Serena M.Revlon Wet/dry Foundation Powder Compact Oil free SPF10 uploaded by Serena M.Revlon Wet/dry Foundation Powder Compact Oil free SPF10 uploaded by Zayika G.

BY REVLON

NET WT .35 OZ / 9.9 G see more...

• I've never used a powder foundation let alone a wet&d...1 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love wet/dry foundation for the reason that I like to apply this to just certain spots as needed, and it will blend without looking like you just touched up one area. It has a dewy finish , but not overwhelming. I really like the application sponge as it is soft and evenly applies. It’s a great product I would recommend this.
Linzy P.
Rexburg, ID
I haven't use this pressed foundation powder yet, but I am excited to try it out because I bought a color that matches my liquid foundation. So hopefully this will get rid of the dewy look. I am super excited to try!
Claudia L.
Revlon Colorstay  es de base Una pensada para  pieles mixtas una Grasas  y, por ende, el Acabado it semi mate. La textura Es Un punto medio entre líquida y cremosa, Porque No se escurre Pero TAMPOCO ES untuosa. Se Puede APLICAR con los dedos, con Una esponja (recuerden humedecerla los antes!) O con pincel, Como elijo Hacerlo y
Meggie O.
Springfield, OR
This wet/dry foundation just keeps it coming with the coverage. It has such a great look to it when applied the downfall is it leaves you face a bit streaky with the sponge and I would recommend to others!
Ambar T.
Bronx, NY
This a good to go product. As most of revlon product, this foundation provide great coverage and its easy to apply. Anywhere you are you can easily apply this product. Easy to find your shade if color. I recommend it
Emily K.
Monroe, CT
Not really a fan of the wet to dry. I felt my face looked really caked after applying this. I would only recomend if you were looking for a quick application with light coverage.
Brittany T.
Jackson Ga
It was ok. It's very messy and you have to cake it on your skin for you to be able to look like your wearing foundation. It didn't cover up the redness on my face as well. I wouldn't recommend this product.
starring s.
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Kate A.
Home, PA
It ended up being a bit dark for my skin, but it was fairly easy to apply. I had to go back over with a brush because I had streaks. It's lightweight and coverage was light. I don't think I'd buy again as I like liquid foundation more.
Samantha S.
Table rock , NE
I like the wet/dry foundation. It’s perfect for on the go touch ups. And for those mornings when you have 2 minuets to put some makeup on. Covers nicely aw well.
lynette j.
Phoenix, AZ
I've never used a powder foundation let alone a wet&dry! I have dry skin I always stayed far away for these BUT this one is something I want to try for sure! Does it apply smooth? Does it leave creases?
Marie-Pierre S.