Revlon Wet Dry Foot File uploaded by Alisha D.Revlon Wet Dry Foot File uploaded by Alexandria B.

BY REVLON

Callus remover with catcher that can be used on wet or dry skin
Dual function cover catches filings and protects blades

• Easy to grip handle
• Over 190 precision micro-files to gently remove calluses

Leslie L.
Jasper
Effective at removing the calluses and helps smooth out my heels. I use it 3 times a week and it last a very long time. And affordable price
Keisha F.
Loa, UT
I have rough heels and use this everytime I shower. I can definitely see a difference after every use. Very affordable!
Kryzia A.
Edmonton
My feet have never felt softer! I've had to deal with dry, cracked heels. For months, I've been applying Vicks to my feet and sleeping with Vaseline and socks on.. But it didn't really help. I used this product once and my feet were so soft and smooth. I even got my fiance to use it because his rough feet would hurt my legs when he rubbed them against me. Lol.
Oluwadamilola A.
Regina
Wow! Great product! I have been looking for an effective callous remover, and then I found this product, wow! It worked really well and serve the purpose of buying it. My feet are now so soft and smooth after using this product.