Revlon Wet Dry Foot File uploaded by Alisha D.Revlon Wet Dry Foot File uploaded by Alexandria B.

BY REVLON #27 in Callus Removers

Callus remover with catcher that can be used on wet or dry skin
Dual function cover catches filings and protects blades

• Easy to grip handle
• Over 190 precision micro-files to gently remove calluses

Cindy V.
Morganville, NJ
In the winter my feet get very dry and cracked. In between pedicures, this is a wonderful tool to use right after you get out of the shower. The catching device works very well, and I am so thrilled with this product.
Alisha D.
Battle creek, MI
I wish I could say that I liked this better but there's a couple of things I don't like about it. Firstly I dont like the shape of it, because it makes it so hard to reach certain areas on my feet which then makes it impossible to remove dead skin. Most pedi foot callus removers are long & rectangler or round like a circle but this one is shaped kind of like a jelly bean. Which is definitely not something I thought about before buying this. The other thing is since its so oddly shaped it's hard to use this without it shoving off the side of my foot & its VERY sharp so everytime I have attempted to use it i have cut open my ankles & sides of my feet. And I don't mean small dinky cuts but pretty bad ones that were gushing with blood. After the third attempt to use this I just gave up because I just don't like the design or how easy it is to cut myself ( even when Im being extra careful to avoid it) In my opinion its a little over priced for the lack of convenient design. I would never purchase this again unless they changed the shape of it.
Cynthia A.
Fairfield, CA
I use Sandals and heels often. So the only way to have soft feet is to use a callus remover. I like this one because it ya a catcher included and makes cleaning easy
Alexandria B.
I freaking love this thing and it's a must have if you plan on wearing sandals and/or doing a self pedicure. It removes all dead skin and if used once a week and paired with a foot cream, your feet will be smooth as ever. I love that is has a catcher so you don't have to worry about making a mess.
Angela D.
Boston, MA
Save all your money in the pedegg or whatever other calluses remover that you've had you eye on. I bought this for $10 at my Stop & Shop and in one use my feet look and feel amazing!
courtney m.
Kentucky
Every time I use this AMAZING product on my feet it feels like I just got them done at a salon. I usually use it in the shower and my feet feel so fresh and smooth. It definitely changed the way I feel about my feet now!!! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Adriana R.
Oroville, CA
This item is great. It removes all the dead skin you have. It is cheap and works amazing. It leaves your feet super soft and pretty after using it. And it's easy to use. And it does the job smoothly. Everyone should try it!
I wasn't sure this product going to work but I got it anyways to try and I'm glad I did I love it. I bought it at Walgreens. I used it when I feel the need to.
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
Works as well as any other callus remover. Nothing super special. Nicely made though. Feels like something I'll be able to keep for a long time.
Leslie L.
Jasper
Effective at removing the calluses and helps smooth out my heels. I use it 3 times a week and it last a very long time. And affordable price

back