Revlon Wet Dry Foot File uploaded by Alexandria B.

BY REVLON #20 in Callus Removers

Callus remover with catcher that can be used on wet or dry skin
Dual function cover catches filings and protects blades

• Easy to grip handle
• Over 190 precision micro-files to gently remove calluses

Buy on Walgreens*
Cindy V.
Morganville, NJ
In the winter my feet get very dry and cracked. In between pedicures, this is a wonderful tool to use right after you get out of the shower. The catching device works very well, and I am so thrilled with this product.
Cynthia A.
Fairfield, CA
I use Sandals and heels often. So the only way to have soft feet is to use a callus remover. I like this one because it ya a catcher included and makes cleaning easy
courtney m.
Kentucky
Every time I use this AMAZING product on my feet it feels like I just got them done at a salon. I usually use it in the shower and my feet feel so fresh and smooth. It definitely changed the way I feel about my feet now!!! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Adriana R.
Oroville, CA
This item is great. It removes all the dead skin you have. It is cheap and works amazing. It leaves your feet super soft and pretty after using it. And it's easy to use. And it does the job smoothly. Everyone should try it!
Alexandria B.
I freaking love this thing and it's a must have if you plan on wearing sandals and/or doing a self pedicure. It removes all dead skin and if used once a week and paired with a foot cream, your feet will be smooth as ever. I love that is has a catcher so you don't have to worry about making a mess.
Angela D.
Boston, MA
Save all your money in the pedegg or whatever other calluses remover that you've had you eye on. I bought this for $10 at my Stop & Shop and in one use my feet look and feel amazing!
I wasn't sure this product going to work but I got it anyways to try and I'm glad I did I love it. I bought it at Walgreens. I used it when I feel the need to.
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
Works as well as any other callus remover. Nothing super special. Nicely made though. Feels like something I'll be able to keep for a long time.
Leslie L.
Jasper
Effective at removing the calluses and helps smooth out my heels. I use it 3 times a week and it last a very long time. And affordable price
Keisha F.
Loa, UT
I have rough heels and use this everytime I shower. I can definitely see a difference after every use. Very affordable!