Revlon Waves Short Medium Comb Combo uploaded by maciel p.Revlon Waves Short Medium Comb Combo uploaded by Brenda M.

BY REVLON

• Do they work well in very coarse frizzy hair?1 Answers
Vanessa S.
Cody, WY
Amazing and long lasting combs! Been having it for away and honestly it doesn't chip easily compared to others. Few extra dollars won't hurt since it'll last you for a very long time. Would definitely recommend these combs to others.
Cynthia L.
CHARLOTTE
I remember using these when I was a teenager. I liked them then, I haven't seen them lately. I used these take my hair big by backcoming
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
I always search for combs and hair picks that wont get stuck in my hair and i found them...they work great to untangle my wet hair..
Kandace M.
North Ogden , UT
Love these combs so much! I have extensions and these 3 combs have everything I need to have my hair look perfect everyday!
Angela H.
The Revlon combs are very versatile. I have used these combs for years.I am very satisfied with the quality of these combs.
Bueno yo voy a baile y empecé a usar estos peines y la verdad es que estoy deseando de comprármelos otra vez me duraron dos años usándolos todos los días
Os lo recomiendo !!
Brenda M.
Greenwich, CT
I use a few different lenses, but this combo is great for a more elaborate hairstyle that requires a little more work, the combs are good and very good, I like them a lot!!!
Omnia M.
Revlon Balm Stain very smooth. And the colors amazing.. It last for 12 hours. And very easy to use.. I love it very much
maciel p.
Juárez
Me encanta el sepillo de picos separados es gebial para deshacer rizos apretados 😍❤❤❤❤ mi fav para siemore
M P.
Macon, GA
Do they work well in very coarse frizzy hair?