BY REVLON

Amber waves for average to long length hair combs set has ionic anti static properties which help eliminate frizziness and fly away hair. Use the combs to comb out, lift, and finish your style. These combs are great for average to long length hair. Wide teeth help prevent breakage and tangles. Package includes 3 combs: 1 wide tooth comb with handle, 1 medium tooth with handle, and 1 comb with hair rake to add volume and comb to detangle. see more...

Diana A.
Glendale, NY
Yassss I love these combs. I have big, thick, curly hair and believe me when I tell you, not everything goes with my hair. I've used combs before that as I'm combing my hair, the teeth break off and get lost in my jungly hair lol. These are so durable & they've lasted me a couple years already. Definitely 100% recommend for curly hair (straight hair too)
Boudicca O.
Great to use for in and out of the shower. Doesn't break hair or cause split ends. Has a nice glide through the hair, thin, thick, wavy, any type of hair. Goes for a great price and i would buy again. Highly recommend to everyone out there who needs a wide comb or a styling comb.
Nicole P.
Clark
these combs are the best to use after a nice shower when you don't want to rip all of your hair out! it's my favorite thing to use to keep my hair smooth and knot free in any instance for any occasion!
Olivia S.
Hilliard, OH
To be honest, I don't actually use this in my hair. I tried using it in my hair, but it kept getting stuck. However, I use it to brush my dogs hair and it works wonders. LOL.
tara e.
New Orleans
Great prices, great stuff, great staff. They have the best prices and a really good selection of items. People at checkout were very nice.
Laura M.
Hanford , CA
This comb set came in handy when I went out of town it's easy to store and they work great ! I love using them in my every day routine
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
I use this and it broke in my hair but it is because of my hair cause its so thick. Its ok for thinner hair but not thicker hair.
Namrata A.
Lucknow
It's nice and handy to use. Comes in 3 different shapes and sizes. It's beautifully in colour and good for all types of hairs.
Sana A.
Edmonton , AB
Love these combs I own these from years and they are still in perfect and good condition