Revlon Waves Medium-Long Comb Combo uploaded by Rosalba M.

BY REVLON

Buy on Amazon
Boudicca O.
Great to use for in and out of the shower. Doesn't break hair or cause split ends. Has a nice glide through the hair, thin, thick, wavy, any type of hair. Goes for a great price and i would buy again. Highly recommend to everyone out there who needs a wide comb or a styling comb.
Diana A.
Glendale, NY
Yassss I love these combs. I have big, thick, curly hair and believe me when I tell you, not everything goes with my hair. I've used combs before that as I'm combing my hair, the teeth break off and get lost in my jungly hair lol. These are so durable & they've lasted me a couple years already. Definitely 100% recommend for curly hair (straight hair too)
Skylar H.
Winter Garden, FL
I have naturally thick, course, curly hair that gets tangled very easily. The wide toothed comb has done the best job helping me detangle my hair while I'm conditioning it. It doesn't pull hair out and doesn't hurt.
K S.
Having a daughter with curls and who loves to straighten her hair. These combs allow her to style her hair quickly with and without a blow dryer and efficiently without getting tangled or too much fuss.
Nicole P.
Clark
these combs are the best to use after a nice shower when you don't want to rip all of your hair out! it's my favorite thing to use to keep my hair smooth and knot free in any instance for any occasion!
Olivia S.
Hilliard, OH
To be honest, I don't actually use this in my hair. I tried using it in my hair, but it kept getting stuck. However, I use it to brush my dogs hair and it works wonders. LOL.
Ellen E.
These accessories work well but I prefer a thick brush! The comb is nice for combing out curls to get beach waves! You can get these at target or walgreens
tara e.
New Orleans
Great prices, great stuff, great staff. They have the best prices and a really good selection of items. People at checkout were very nice.
18 S.
hampton, VA
i love these combs i use them in the shower they last long and gets the job done there very easy to use they don't come in a deficault rap
Laura M.
hanford , CA
This comb set came in handy when I went out of town it's easy to store and they work great ! I love using them in my every day routine