Revlon VSST2570CN1 vsst2570cn1- 1 Ceramic Straightener, Black uploaded by Tami A.

BY REVLON #39 in Hair Straighteners

Straightens, Flips and Curls Perfect for Styling All Hair Types Creates Smooth, Sleek, Frizz-Free Styles ON Indicator Light Off / High / Low Heat Settings Dual Voltage Professional Tangle-Free Swiv. see more...

Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and every
Alexis T.
 I love this product so much I wouldn’t call the product and call and call it a necessity it is amazing it is quick it is easy to use it is low maintenance cheap my hair type is super wavy and it’s almost impossible to straighten to do anything with but when I found out it was easy and amazing to straighten with and it was so quick and easy
Natalie P.
Lancaster
I had this straightener for a while, and it did it’s job for a while, but I was beginning to feel like it was doing more harm then good, and I had it for a while, so I gave it to my sister and now I have a salon hair straightener.
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
Affordable and works great given that I don’t have curly hair. I use this just to achieve a more slick look. I don’t use it too often but I’ve never noticed damage from the heat while using this product. I’d recommend it.
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
This hair straightener is ok but it's just not getting hot enough to really smooth out my hair. When I straighten my very long hair, I want it to look and feel like silk and this one doesn't deliver the look I'm after.
Victoria h.
Sarasota
The straightener does its job, it’s easy to to use.It takes me about to 2 hours to fully straighten my hair, because I have thick curly hair.Im satisfied with the results, I would buy it again maybe as a gift.
Sophia T.
This straightener didn’t do much for my curly hair, my hair started to revert before I could even finish my entire head of hair. I used it twice with the same result so I purchased a CHI and fell in love.
Sephora G.
Alamo, TX
I don't like this product because my hair does not stay straight when I use it compared to my other brand I use my hair tends to get frizzy and wavy after a while for some reason so I would not buy again
Morgan E.
Fraser, MI
I really like it because it’s thin so I feel like it makes my hair super Straight. I use this one mostly every time I straighten my hair. Never fails me and I feel like it is for a good price also so yes I would recommend it.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I purchased this tool before I got my current straightener (Chi) and at the time I thought this was the best thing ever.  This straightener does the job but it doesn't get my hair as smooth as other ones.  My hair is very unruly, thick, wavy, with several cowlicks and this straightener worked well, just not as good as others.