BY REVLON

Maria B.
Maria B.
Love these eyelashes! So gorgeous! Makes your lashes so full and thick! Easy to take off too!
Stefani E.
Stefani E.
Springfield, IL
I thought they were some really great lashes. I'm picky when it comes to lashes and how thick the band is. And this one was perfect! It's great for any level and all skin types! Would buy again!
Emeli R.
Emeli R.
These work great especially the clippers that help you apply them I love them I use them like 5 times and the lashes look perfectly fine❤
ANDREA H.
ANDREA H.
SUMMERS, AR
Used this for my graduation it was simple and easy to put on with the things it comes with. I hardly use fake lashes bt I loved these
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
McGregor
Honestly love these eyelashes so much!! I look amazing!! And this product is so easy to use and coens with everything which helps! !
Krissi F.
Krissi F.
New Orleans, LA
I absolutely love love love these eyelashes! The glue worked really good and the tweezers make for easy application!
ShyAnn C.
ShyAnn C.
Fort Worth, TX
Really good eyelashes. Especially for beginners and for a good price. I would highly recommend to anyone.
DAFNE P.
DAFNE P.
I love these lashes give a very natural finish easy to apply are better than the lashes of j lash lashes and the price it soo good
Sal M.
Sal M.
Meknes
Makes the eyes pop out and it gives such a natural look, last for quite some time and the price is suitable.