BY REVLON

On your mark... get set... lashes! This all-in-one kit includes 1 pair of Revlon® Lashes with featherLITE Technology, 1 tube of latex adhesive, and one professional-quality eyelash applicator. Everything you need for a winning eye look.

Revlon Volumize Eyelashes Starter Kit
  • "Honestly love these eyelashes so much!! I look amazing!! And this product is so easy to use and coens with everything which helps! !" in 6 reviews
Stefani E.
Springfield, IL
I thought they were some really great lashes. I'm picky when it comes to lashes and how thick the band is. And this one was perfect! It's great for any level and all skin types! Would buy again!
Emeli R.
Dallas, TX
These work great especially the clippers that help you apply them I love them I use them like 5 times and the lashes look perfectly fine❤
Alexis A.
McGregor
Andrea H.
SUMMERS, AR
Used this for my graduation it was simple and easy to put on with the things it comes with. I hardly use fake lashes bt I loved these
Krissi F.
New Orleans, LA
I absolutely love love love these eyelashes! The glue worked really good and the tweezers make for easy application!
Jasmine O.
There really easy to apply and I like it because it doesn't look like your wearing fake ones they look so natural .
ShyAnn C.
Fort Worth, TX
Really good eyelashes. Especially for beginners and for a good price. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Maria B.
Love these eyelashes! So gorgeous! Makes your lashes so full and thick! Easy to take off too!
Megan M.
Macgregor, A.C.T
Really love this product! Has everything you need inside to get the perfect lash. The lashes last all day. I think this is very good value for everything you get inside.
DAFNE P.
I love these lashes give a very natural finish easy to apply are better than the lashes of j lash lashes and the price it soo good