Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair DryersRevlon
Volumestay Titanium Hair Dryer 1875W

Revlon Volumestay Titanium Hair Dryer 1875W

Find Hair Styling Appliances at Target.com! Are you looking for Superior Results with less drying time? Then our Revlon Volumestay Titanium Dryer is perfect for you. Dryer comes with Titanium which transfers heat quickly for fast drying and healthy styling & helps prevent over drying for soft manageable styles. Specs:- 1875 Watts. - 3 Heat / 2 Speed Settings. - Cold Shot Button. - Professional Rocker Switches. - Removable End Cap. - Concentrator Attachment Included. RVDR5190 Gender: Female.

Revlon Volumestay Titanium Hair Dryer 1875W ? Is this product good for thick corsets hair
Does this smooth your hair?
Revlon Volumestay Titanium Hair Dryer 1875W ? How loud is this blow dryer and how does it compare to Babyliss dryers?
Start your review of Revlon Volumestay Titanium Hair Dryer 1875W!
How would you rate this product?
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
This has been a good hair dryer so far. I purchased it because it touts "volumestay," but the is nothing out of the norm to make this dryer stand out in the volumizing area. I do give it 4/5 for being substantially lighter than my last dryer and that is a huge Bonus!!
Brooklynn R.
I recently received this product as a gift for Christmas and it’s wonderful. The drying time is cut in half and it is guaranteed to not burn or fry the hair. I use this product everyday. Definitely recommend.
Ashley S.
Kimberly, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Puts out nice heat, dries my hair quickly. Has lasted me a long time as well. It was on sale when I purchased it so I feel I have more then gotten my monnies worth. I am overall satisfied with this dryer for sure. Would buy it again and highly recommend it.
tiffany P.
This dryer has a low and hot and cool down button it also has a wide front comb on the end of it with a long cord attachment that reaches a good distance I love how the color pops and how amazing it makes my hair look and feel
Candice S.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
I have had this same hair dryer for years. It has several heat settings this drys my hair quickly and doesn't leave alot of static.
Bella E.
St Petersburg, FL
LOVE the pink color. I’ve had this hairdryer for years now, and I don’t think I’ll ever need to buy another one. Affordable and surely will be a staple tool in your beauty routine! What I usually do to achieve my daily hair is use a round brush along with this hairdryer to relate a voluminous, blowout effect. Highly recommend!
Rebecca H.
Morristown, TN
The best blow dryer I have ever owned. I have very thick hair and it drys my hair very fast. I definitely recommend it.
Anna G.
Saint Paul, MN
Works great, no complaints. Love the pink color. Options for different heat settings and high/ low blower.
Marie R.
Orlando , FL
Great for silk hair press for natural hair. I loves how this process makes it so easy to strengthen my hair after
Joelma D.
Orlando, FL
Ótimo secador, super recomendo, salva meus dias e deixa meu cabelo pronto em segundos.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jodella S.
4739 E. County Rd. 200 South
il y a un an
Tammy B. il y a un an
Sorry couldn’t say mine is super thin
brittany B.