BY REVLON #5 in Hair Dryers

Find Hair Styling Appliances at Target.com! Are you looking for Superior Results with less drying time? Then our Revlon Volumestay Titanium Dryer is perfect for you. Dryer comes with Titanium which transfers heat quickly for fast drying and healthy styling & helps prevent over drying for soft manageable styles. Specs:- 1875 Watts. - 3 Heat / 2 Speed Settings. - Cold Shot Button. - Professional Rocker Switches. - Removable End Cap. - Concentrator Attachment Included. RVDR5190 Gender: Female.

• Is this heavy?? Looking for one that is very light1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shasha S.
Hailey T.
Holly Springs, MS
I just purchased this hair dryer this month and I'm not impresssed. I spent a little more than I normally do on this hair dryer but not as much as I wanted to because I had to buy one before I was able to spend what I wanted. I like the hair dryer. Color and aesthetic are amazing but I'm used to a retractable cord so the bulk is taking some getting used to. I love how it dries. It does seem faster than my last dryer but not that much more efficient. I still need to use the straightener the same amount afterwards. My main and really only true complaint is that it smells like a pack of bandaids when I blow dry my hair. Like serious medicinal smell that I cannot stand and hasn't gone away with use like I had hoped. I don't know if I can still return it but I'm probably going to discontinue usint it either way if the smell doesn't dissipate soon.  It's that strong and offensive.
Patty A.
Reynoldsburg
I have had this blow dryer for YEARS!! I love the different attachments....one to blow dye and one for diffusing! My favorite feature is that I can change the heat/cool settings...AND I can adjust the energy (I don’t know how else to explain it)....but when I diffuse I like it hot and slow, but when I dry I want the air coming out fast and I want it hot!
Tanaya P.
This blow dryer is super affordable and got all the things you need to dry your hair. I normally air dry my hair till I find this blow dryer. I set to warm and high fan and it nice. Does not dry my scalp and I don't need to wait forever for my hair to dry.
Bella E.
Dunedin, FL
LOVE the pink color. I’ve had this hairdryer for years now, and I don’t think I’ll ever need to buy another one. Affordable and surely will be a staple tool in your beauty routine! What I usually do to achieve my daily hair is use a round brush along with this hairdryer to relate a voluminous, blowout effect. Highly recommend!
Jennifer D.
Yes I do like this hair dryer! I like the fact it has hot to cool settings as well as the normal on off buttons. I like the fact that it also comes with a nozzle to help concentrate air flow for more of that another look. It's not super light but not super heavy either. This is another buy that I do recommend you give a try!
Kay L.
A good drugstore blow dryer. It is kind of on the loud side but does exactly what every blow dryer should do. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling or looking silky smooth but can’t complain. It’s very affordable and lasted me about two years before it started deteriorating.
Danielle C.
One of the best hair dryers I've ever bought. It has a bunch of different settings which is perfect for all the different hairstyles you're trying to do. Is very powerful and works perfectly. I've had a few Revlon products and they last for a really long time.
Shonda F.
Jefferson City
I really like this hairdryer. It’s light weight with many settings including a cool blast button. I love that it comes in bright pink! It gives my hair lots of volume and shine. The best part is it’s very affordable. I will continue to buy this product.
Lill O.
Amherst, MA
I got this hairdryer as a gift and it’s lasted a few years. It is small enough for travel and works well. I use it two to three times a week. I have thin, color treated hair and it doesn’t make it too frizzy. I would recommend it to a friend.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Is this heavy?? Looking for one that is very light