Find Hair Styling Appliances at Target.com! Are you looking for Superior Results with less drying time? Then our Revlon Volumestay Titanium Dryer is perfect for you. Dryer comes with Titanium which transfers heat quickly for fast drying and healthy styling & helps prevent over drying for soft manageable styles. Specs:- 1875 Watts. - 3 Heat / 2 Speed Settings. - Cold Shot Button. - Professional Rocker Switches. - Removable End Cap. - Concentrator Attachment Included. RVDR5190 Gender: Female.

Good for curly hair, does it include a diffuser head?
Does it use only hot/warm air?
Is Volumestay Titanium Hair Dryer 1875W a good hair dryer ..I never try this mark before ?
Start your review of Revlon Volumestay Titanium Hair Dryer 1875W!
How would you rate this product?
Got this to replace another fryer. It works ok but mine does not get all that hot on the hot setting like I’m used to and I miss the turbo button from my other dryer as this does not have that either
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is such a good hair dryer! My hair typically doesn’t taken long to dry without one but this gets the job done even faster! It leaves my hair feeling great and I’m very satisfied overall. I would recommend to others
Haubstadt , IN
This is a great blow dryer. I’ve had mine a long time and it still works great! I use it about once every week or two. I don’t dry my hair a whole bunch but when I do this dries my hair very quickly.
Waukesha, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this hair dryer. I’ve had it for a while and it dries my hair very fast. Most hair stylists say I have very porous hair so it usually takes a long time to dry but not with this one
Caldwell, NJ
I love it and not just the pink color either. Has lasted a long time. I have short brittle hair that is fine. The product I would not touch it is a blow dryer and works how it should.
west covina
Love it!!! I dont have to use it for a long time because it dries my hair quick as hell. I dont have to constantly hold at ine place to dry it. See it doesn't really burn out my hair.
Does exactly what it says: creates volume. Great hair dryer, though has gone out a few times after some use and have had to reset, though this happens with almost any blow dryer.
Hopkinsville, KY
I recommend this blow dryer!! Works great don't have to use it long to get my hair dry!! If you want something thats fast an will dry you're hair quick then this is a must have
Pt Charlotte, FL
I like this Revlon hair dryer , it was affordable and it fairly quiet, dries my hair quickly and leaves it feeling nice and shiny. I typically don’t use the attachments. I would probably buy this again!
Alameda, CA
I love this dryer and use it after i take my shower. I have oily hair usually. I think it’s great and you should use it. It’s good to make an investment in if you do get it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...