BY REVLON

• High shine black fiber formula provides amplified volume and length
• Revlon Magnifying Lash Brush™
- Square brush designed to anchor formula to lashes for intense volume + length

• Does it have fiber in it to lengthen your lashes?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new mascara to try does any body know i...2 Answers
  • I've been struggling lately in finding a good mascara, it seems t...2 Answers
Sandra Z.
Dulles, VA
This one didn't work out well for me. It goes on smoothly and separates nicely, so you won't have clumping, but it didn't feel good on my eyes (I wouldn't call it irritation, exactly). I also didn't see considerable volume or length. But, it does last and definitely won't run when exposed to water (it rains here all the time, so it was well-tested). I think it's worth giving it a try for the price and how easy it is to find at most drug stores, but those with sensitive eyes may want to test this out first...
Constance L.
Columbus, OH
For a long time I had been absolutely dedicated to another mascara, but I just decided to try this on a whim. Boy am I glad I did. Mascara is my "if I could only use one type of makeup" choice and this does not disappoint. Well priced and it does exactly what it says it will. Not only do my lashes always look flawless when using it, if I need to freshen up my look after a long day of work, I can easily go back over and layer without it getting clumpy and nasty.
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Revlon truly developed a line of mascara that fits any type of eyelash! My lashes are very long, and I’m always afraid of creating the accidental spider effect. Thankfully, this mascara only build up onto the ends of my lashes and made them swoop out beautifully. I will be buying again soon.
Tyler G.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
i am a mascara fanatic. i discovered thismascara bout 4-5 months ago cause i needed a new mascara.
well the first time i used it i was like i dont think i was gonna like it cause it does have microfibers in it but after using it for a month. i love it.
i love how it gives my lashes length and how it seperates my lashes so there arent clumps. i dont really think it gives volume. also,the wand is a regular wand nothing special bout it.
if you are lookin for a good mascara and font mind microfibers then this is the mascara for you.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Was not a fan of this mascara but I wouldn't say its bad. It was easy to use and apply for me I really liked that it added volume to my lashes without clumping them up. I have short lashes and it did not really give them length. Another thing I didn't like was that it dries rather fast. I don't dislike it but I wouldn't buy again.
Gracie W.
Review for: And Blackest Black more...
This is an excellent product that needs to be recognized.I have a brown eye color and this makes my eyes look very beautiful.I use this product for all of my glam looks and would recommend this to everyone.
Kristin B.
Enterprise
The formula is great, it creates the length and volume wanted, but the applicator is flawed. It could just be me, but I prefer a plastic tip with no flexibility to stress my lashes apart without clumping together.
Ellen F.
Ogden Dunes, IN
Review for: Black more...
I love this mascara! It's so easy to put on, and it looks very nice on me.

Personally, I don't believe in mascaras that can 'lengthen' your eyelashes, I think that's in your genes/dna. So don't buy this if you have short eyelashes to begin with.

But if you have long ones, go for it!
Jordan A.
Cameron, NC
Love this mascara, revlon is so affordable and never disappoints. The mascara really makes my eyes pop. It never runs, gets flaky, sticky or clunky. My eyelashes always come out perfect. The brush is a quality brush!
drea 💃.
Jacksonville, FL
Great for thin and short lashes. Gives you amazing volume that lasts all day. The packaging is pretty basic so if you’re into pretty packaging then this isn’t the mascara for you. But if you love having great volume without having to apply false lashes, this is definitely the mascara for you.
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
I bought this mascara because it said it would give volume and length. It didn't do either for me :( Did anyone else have that problem? I can't decide if it's the formula or the wand.
Bailey T.
I have been considering trying one of these.. is this better than the volume mascara and the length mascara since they are together??
Amber M.
How do you guys like this? I used to use an older Revlon volume mascara but they discontinued it
Lea M.
Vista, CA
I love Revlon! I was wondering if it's hard to remove ? usually waterproof mascara is very difficult to remove .
Bobbie W.
Geary , NB
I already have long lashes but I like to add more volume. Does this mascara clump at all ?