BY REVLON

• High shine black fiber formula provides amplified volume and length
• Revlon Magnifying Lash Brush™
- Square brush designed to anchor formula to lashes for intense volume + length

• Does it have fiber in it to lengthen your lashes?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new mascara to try does any body know i...3 Answers
  • I've been struggling lately in finding a good mascara, it seems t...2 Answers
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
Review for: Blackest Black Waterproof more...
I hate this mascara. It was very difficult to tell that I was even wearing mascara when I used this one.
The brush also has a weird shape to it and makes it difficult to apply to shorter lashes.
Also the color did not really make my lashes look black.
Paige A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Blackest Black Waterproof more...
I had high hopes seeing the ads for this, so I tried it to try it. I was pretty disappointed though. I didn’t see much lift and it didn’t apply that well. The formula seemed pretty dry and generic and literally did nothing for my lashes. Won’t be trying this one again.
Shay R.
Boston, MA
Review for: Blackest Black Waterproof more...
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE this mascara! The wand makes it easy to get every lash. For me it doesn’t get clumpy and it does add volume and a tiny bit of length! I love that it’s waterproof because I don’t have to worry about when my eyes get watery so I would always recommend!
Sandra Z.
Dulles, VA
This one didn't work out well for me. It goes on smoothly and separates nicely, so you won't have clumping, but it didn't feel good on my eyes (I wouldn't call it irritation, exactly). I also didn't see considerable volume or length. But, it does last and definitely won't run when exposed to water (it rains here all the time, so it was well-tested). I think it's worth giving it a try for the price and how easy it is to find at most drug stores, but those with sensitive eyes may want to test this out first...
Rachel W.
Review for: Blackest Black Waterproof, And Blackest Black, Value Blackest Black, Blackest Black, Blackened Brown, Black more...
This didn’t do enough for me. It made my lashes okay, but it wasn’t enough to make me reach for it again. It didn’t flake under my eyes, so that is a huge plus, but I would still reach for something else. I just overall was not impressed.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I really like this one because it really makes my lashes look pretty and a bit longer. It does clump a little but not an issue. For the price, it’s worth it! I say, I would recommend to anyone looking for a mascara
Kristin B.
Enterprise
The formula is great, it creates the length and volume wanted, but the applicator is flawed. It could just be me, but I prefer a plastic tip with no flexibility to stress my lashes apart without clumping together.
Tracy K.
Lenexa, KS
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I’ve used this mascara since it came out it does what it says it will I love it and will continue to purchase it I hope it’s never discontinued. I like the wand and it’s easy to use
Ellen F.
Ogden Dunes, IN
Review for: Black more...
I love this mascara! It's so easy to put on, and it looks very nice on me.

Personally, I don't believe in mascaras that can 'lengthen' your eyelashes, I think that's in your genes/dna. So don't buy this if you have short eyelashes to begin with.

But if you have long ones, go for it!
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
I really like this mascara a lot, it does exactly as the description says. It makes my lashes full and long. Three coats will do it for me. Would recommend! Great price.
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
I bought this mascara because it said it would give volume and length. It didn't do either for me :( Did anyone else have that problem? I can't decide if it's the formula or the wand.
Amber M.
How do you guys like this? I used to use an older Revlon volume mascara but they discontinued it
Bailey T.
I have been considering trying one of these.. is this better than the volume mascara and the length mascara since they are together??
Lea M.
Vista, CA
I love Revlon! I was wondering if it's hard to remove ? usually waterproof mascara is very difficult to remove .
Bobbie W.
Geary , NB
I already have long lashes but I like to add more volume. Does this mascara clump at all ?