Revlon Volumazing™ Mascara

Lash loudly, with major volume!

[product:revlon-volumazing-mascara-901-blackest-black] Do you recommend the mask?
Does it last all day?
I need read about this Jones, bc i didn't knew it. How is it?
Start your review of Revlon Volumazing™ Mascara!
Isabel R.
Harbor City, CA
Revlon Volumazing™ Mascara uploaded by Isabel R.
Purchased at: Target
 I have a very hard time finding good drugstore mascaras that actually lift my eyelashes and has to be waterproof this one adheres to my lashes very very well it definitely lengthens them I absolutely love that and the stay lifted the wind is beautifulTo apply and does not get clumpy at all definitely 10 out of 10 I recommend it
Jaime F.
Texas
1,259 reviews
Revlon Volumazing™ Mascara uploaded by Jaime F.
Purchased at: CVS
Revlon Volumazing™ Mascara is the best Revlon mascara I’ve tried. The formula is waxy and leaves lashes wispy, slightly lengthened and voluminous. Most mascaras smudge or transfer on me, and this one didn’t! I deducted one star because the shape of the brush makes it hard to reach smaller corner lashes.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Revlon Volumazing™ Mascara uploaded by Kristavel F.
Purchased at: Target
Omg this mascara won me over it’s so good and makes your lashes look like false lashes I always used the better than sex mascara and sorry but this is my fave from now on Revlon Volumazing™ Mascara
Ruth P.
Agawam, MA
Revlon Volumazing™ Mascara uploaded by Ruth P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Revlon Volumazing™ Mascara is absolutely what you need in a mascara, it give my lashes valume and I have to physically remove it or it will stay on. The[product:garnier-skinactive-micellar-cleansing-water-for-waterproof-makeup-3pk/135-fl-oz-each] is grey to remove this mascara❤️
Susana P.
Austin, TX
Revlon Volumazing™ Mascara uploaded by Susana P.
Tengo millones de pestañinas en mi cosmetiquera, pero NINGUNA es como esta mascara!!! Es LA MEJOR! Siempre se la recomiendo a mis clientas por que me deja las pestañas hermosas! Esta foto habla por si sola miren ustedes!!
sol B.
Revlon Volumazing™ Mascara uploaded by sol B.
I don't usually wear mascara because I'm afraid it might go all over my eyes. I only wear mascara occasionally. But this one is perfect for me, I can wear it everyday to my work. It stays on and easy to remove. I love it!
Ruth P.
Agawam, MA
Revlon Volumazing™ Mascara uploaded by Ruth P.
This mascara is all you need to elevate your lashes from simple to fabulous in literally 2 minutes, the formula itself it’s very rich but soft at the same time and not at all clumpy I the application is very easy and the results are long lasting, I totally recommend this masterpiece💫💫 it is also a very affordable mascara 🙌🏽❤️❤️
Kelsey G.
Towanda, KS
Revlon Volumazing™ Mascara uploaded by Kelsey G.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This mascara is mediocre. It really doesn't add that much volume to my lashes and I noticed there's quite a bit a transfer to my lids. It does a build up nice after you add on a couple coats but I think there are better drugstore options out there. Luckily this is only a trial size so I didn't Pay full price since it came free with an eyeliner.
Sab J.
Revlon Volumazing™ Mascara uploaded by Sab J.
Very cheap love the way it applies and doesn’t get too clumpy very good for its price I think that’s there’s nothing I would change about this product it’s last a very long time and I have bought this again and again that’s how you know I love it.
Brandy N.
Revlon Volumazing™ Mascara uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Revlon Volumazing Mascara makes it look like your lashes are super full. It doesn't clump or flake. It makes my lashes look way longer and it doesn't smudge. I will definitely purchase it again. It is very affordable and you can buy it at Walgreens. Revlon Volumazing™ Mascara
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karla H.
Los Osos, CA
il y a 8 mois
Revlon Volumazing™ Mascara Do you recommend the mask?
Susana P. il y a 6 mois
Yessss!!! Totally! And is super cheap!! Look at this picture! You can see the difference without mascara and with mascara!!!