BY REVLON

Silky smooth. What Makes it Special: Soft and silky powder was specially designed to blend evenly over lined eyelids and stay in place all day without looking or feeling dry. Why You'll Love it: The unique shade combinations bring back dimension to... see more...

Sharon A.
Manteca, CA
I try to find neutral colors for my face ... I don't want bright colors...this seems to go well...and stays on nicely...great product.
Jessica B.
Denver, CO
I love the colors in this palette. Natural, soft browns perfect for every day wear. You can wear 1, 2 or all 3 colors at once!
Christina P.
The eye shadows were not very good quality. They were not pigmented at all and the color did not show up on my lids.
Kendall K.
These colors go great together and stay on for a while. I do wish it had another brush to apply but no biggie.
Fran R G.
This is a great product to use both my daughter and I use it. it definitely hides the flaws in your face.
somer c.
I love the fresh meadow color it's natural and the powder stays on for a while. This is a everyday color
Michaela C.
Nashville, TN
I love this eyeshadow! I love natural colors and this powder shade is perfect! I would 100% recommend!
Tiffany R.
Arnold
I use this everyday! !!!! It has coverage like no other, and it's easy to wear. It also blends well
Angela S.
San Diego, CA
Neutral colors are good. This can double as eye shadow and eye brow powder/color.
Kate M.
Rockaway
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s okay, I think I might need to find a new one. It does the job but I think they’re might be something better.