BY REVLON

This moisture boosting lip shine combines sheer, shiny colour with a moisturizing formula. Enriched with shea butter to nourish your dry lips. It gives a brilliant light, soft and silky feeling to lips that is not sticky or tacky. Can be worn alone or over another lip colour to add extra shine and plumpness to your lips.

Revlon Vital Radiance Moisture Boosting Lip Shine
  • " The lip gloss was nice made my lips pretty felt pretty lasted pretty good for mount of time nice colours good selection sheer wine was my favorite it was really good it was nice and shiny to " in 23 reviews
  • "A great buy! Great color but not too much! Great smell! Long lasting and VERY moisturizing!!" in 15 reviews
Shasha S.
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
My lips tend to be on the dry side so I’m always trying to make sure they are moisturized and this is one of my go to products. It’s such a great and affordable option. I feel my lips are much better after using. I do recommend this product to others who also suffer from dry lips or just need a moisture added back.
Ria M.
I started using this product during summer and overall I really loved this product!!!!i really wanted a lipgloss which would give my lips color and moisturize them.... the only thing which needs improvement is the packaging it is very hard to open or take it with you while traveling, but I would still recommend this to a friend!
Natalie S.
Leland, NC
Wow so cheap. Amazing color. Amazing smell. I'm so shook they made something so amazing and affordable. I reccomend to anyone. Taking it to the grave eith me so I can just use it forever!!!!
Sarah M.
Va
It's a nice gloss. My mom got it for me. It's a little thick feeling for me but if your wanting the thicker gloss this us what your looking for. I must say tho it smells delicious!
Racheal M.
Augusta , GA
This lip gloss not only looks great but it also moisturizes the lips as well which is always a great thing. I recommend this product to everyone who wants there lips to shine and get a great quality of moisturizer as well for there lips!
Jesusita L.
Really basic lip balm, it's the one that every mom has I their purse. It lays nicely on top of lipstick and the tube it's slim, but I have others that do just as well.
Megan S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I always use chapstick under my lip gloss because I want my lips to stay healthy and have moisture. I will say with this lipgloss I didn’t need to do that. I am able to use it straight on my lips without an extra barrier. I would highly recommend this gloss. I just suggest you get a color you are in love with.
Natalie H.
Bakersfield
Love the look that it gives to conquer the shine that you want ! the only thing that I don’t like is that you have to put on constantly because it dries out , I bought it at target for a great price (: other than putting it on often I highly recommend
Becky S.
Milton, WA
The Revlon lip boosting shine works great. I love that it adds a nice gloss and shine to my lips, and leaves it feeling moisturized and soft. The lip shine isn’t sticky, goes on smoothly, and is long lasting. I love the packaging, very feminine.