BY REVLON

Revlon Vital Radiance Moisture Boosting Lip Colour
  • "The color is a little bit lighter than my norm but this color was one my grandma loved. It is a smooth moisturizing color. The tube is also very pretty. This has lasting ability! I would buy again and yes I would wear it!" in 15 reviews
  • "Love the different colors and the long lasting wear it gives you. It doesn't leave residue behind either like on cups " in 7 reviews
  • "Nice lipstick and the color isn't too dark. Feels very smooth and helps with my dry lips. Stays on good too. Easy to find at Wal-Mart. Will buy it again." in 5 reviews
  • "I love super lustrous lipsticks! They are the most creamy and classic lippies around and I own a ton of them needless to say 😛 here I have compiled a list of the shade reviewed by our writers, I think all the shades below are stunning! Take a look! Check out the full reviews by following the links 🙂" in 5 reviews
Genevieve Z.
Cleveland
This lipstick is gorgeous! I honestly have to say that I can’t believe I didn’t find this sooner! I noticed it at ulta, and I decided to go for it. It wasn’t too expensive, so I didn’t have high hopes. However, as soon as I tried it on I knew thrrr was so goin back.
UNIQUEE 😍.
I love the color. I almost like the way it applies on to the lip. It was my 1st time trying it. Would I try it again yes. This Lippy met all my  expectations. And this product was very inexpensive but still a Very good product Yes I will recommend this to anyone I also recommend it to my mom and she loves it
Amber R.
Knoxville, IA
I just have to say I am literally obsessed with any moisturizing lip product! My lips are always very dry so I usually tend to buy moisturizing products! When I first used it, I was very surprised because it’s soooo affordable and very nice!
Paige J.
My lips get very dry and this lip stick totally works! It lasts long, and makes your lips feel very moisturized. It doesn’t last as long as matt colors, but this product definitely smooths your lips. I would buy again!
Lisa Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
Very moisturizing. Nice color selections. I purchased this for the first time and was pleased. It’s a pretty good value and I think I will purchase again in another color. Not too matte and not too glossy.
Maggie H.
Aberdeen
Love this! It kept my lips looking great all day. I did have to reapply every few hours but that doesn't bother me. It kept my lips very hydrated all day! It's a great lip color and I would definitely buy again!
Shelby M.
Frankfort, KY
I like this lip color. The variety of shades & the moisture in it is so good! The packaging is pretty alsoRevlon Vital Radiance Moisture Boosting Lip Colour
Leah M.
This is the only lipstick that I have ever been able to use with my sensitive skin. I have tried several brands and all others feel very dry, and even leave me with small patches of exzema around my mouth. This lip color stays put and does not break me out. I love a natural nude color too, and I really appreciate that I don’t look like a clown when I am wearing makeup!
Alisha C.
Madison, MS
If your looking for a really moisturizing lipstick this is it. This provides enough moisture to keep your lips from looking super dry with a nice color to add to any look.
Paige M.
Kings Mtn, NC
Revlon lipstick products are not as drying on the lips as others I have tried. I prefer less color and more gloss and shine. Great product! Adds more moisture than others.