Revlon Vision Tweezer uploaded by member-cc4adab25Revlon Vision Tweezer uploaded by Katie H.

BY REVLON

Revlon® 04670 Vision™ Tweezer.
Clear view while tweezing.
Stainless Steel.

deleted d.
This is a pretty good tweeze I mean it is very affordable and easy to use. The tip really grips hair even gone ones so theirs less plucking at the same strands over and over. I am satisfied with this product and would recommend for others to use it.
Nicole R.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I don’t have to tweeze often but when I do this is the tweezer I reach for! It grabs with great precision and strength! It never slips and out me through painful yanking without actually getting the hair out! The cute color is also just an awesome bonus. I love the snap of the tweezer too make it’s easier to grab.
Yuri K.
Very affordable tweezer that helps you with precision. The angle helps you see what you're doing and the blade is wide enough to get the hairs (sometimes a couple at a time). The tweezer grabs onto the hair perfectly well and don't end up breaking the hair or slipping.
Isabelle M.
Montebello, CA
Revlon tweezers get the hairs u want. I use this to pluck my eye brows. I have oily skin and it does not irritate to my skin. It is very easy to use and it fits good to my hands. It is not pricy for what I payed I am satisfied with the product. I would buy it again.
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
In 8th grade I had the bushiest, manliest brows in my grade. So when I went to Wal-green I randomly picked out these tweezers and thank goodness I did. They pull hairs up no problem. They don't cut my skin like other tweezer have and they are less than 10$! Great buy!
Ciara H.
Citrus Hts, CA
These went dull pretty fast, I’d say within a month or so they weren’t as sharp anymore. They worked amazing at first but now I use them to apply eyelashes because they are not sharp enough to pull hairs easily. Design is great though.
Jessica S.
Great tweezers! I like using these tweezers to apply my false lashes. They can be found at the drugstore so, they're reasonable prized. I also feel like they get a good hold of my eyebrow hair when I'm plucking any stubborn hairs.
Bridget B.
Solana Beach
When it comes to tweezers, for me, the simpler the better. These work great and get the job done, all you can ask for! They're cute and fit perfectly in your purse or pocket! I recommend to anyone thinking of switching brands!
Eleana S.
Lake Wales
As any girl out there I love keeping my eyebrows on fleeeeek! In order to do that I need to keep them clean. Revlon vision tweezer helps me keep them clean. I have about 5 of these tweezers in different places! Great product!
Madison K.
San Antonio
Tweezers will always be a part of my makeup bag. Anytime I forget my tweezers I have a mini freak out and think that I’ve lost them but end up finding them the day after. I don’t know anyone who hasn’t had tweezers but if they haven’t, it’s a highly needed product.