Revlon Velvet Touch Lipstick (PLUSH RED - 34) uploaded by Luna A.

BY REVLON

Hard to find item. High impact color with a matte finish for amazing staying power. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kellie O.
Scotia
I personally am not a lipstick fan, however I needed a ruby red for Halloween. This one goes on smooth, it's very true to color and has a nice feel on the lips. It's not going to stay all day and it will rub off on other people when you kiss them. Great for a one day thing, but not my favorite for everyday wear.
Isabelle G.
Minneapolis, MN
Great lipstick. It is definantly one of my favorite drug store brands of lipstick. The color is so spot on when it is applied to your lips, and the quality is great! I have repeatedly used and bought this lipstick in many different colors. I will continue to keep buyin again! Love it!
Jeje J.
Kissimmee
This lipstick is so smooth. It goes on like a dream. The color is freaking amazing to. It's not to think either. It's very pigmented and stays on for a while. It spreads out evenly. No streaks or pile up. I just absolutely love it. I would definitely recommend.
Hena N.
Fredericksburg
I enjoyed this product while I had it. It’s a pretty color but I don’t really use their lipsticks much. It was my first time using it and the packaging is nice. I’d recommend it to people who are on the go and need lipstick .
Danielle C.
 very nice lipstick. Applies evenly and smooth with a full coverage look without having to reapply. Doesn't leave any sticky residue and lasts a while before having to reapply again. This is a very good product will more than likely purchase again.
Karlie S.
Very smooth on the lips! I would love to try more lip products from them! Affordable and long lasting! The packaging is really sleek and unique. It looks like you’ve spent loads of money on a lipstick when really you didn’t! Absolutely 10/10 would recommend to everyone who LOVES a good lip!
La t.
Sabinal, TX
Revlon has done it once again! Beautiful colour, pigmented and at such a great price! I cant believe what you can get at that price point. It lasts all day and never even budges! It also comes in a cute little package. I recommend this product, 10/10.
Julissa T.
Pass Chris, MS
Purchased at: ULTA
This awesome and elegant design contains one of my favorite lipsticks ever, really nice color and long lasting product.
I like how it look and how make my lips feel.
I would definitely recommend this product.
Emmy B.
Horseheads
Beautiful color, goes on very easily like a glide there is not snag and pull, even after coming off your lips still have the red stain to them which is nice if you don't want to have to touch it up all the time.
Alicia T.
Edinburg, TX
Everybody should have a red lipstick that makes them feel confident and this is it for me. I love how I can find this anywhere even local drugstores and how long the product lasts. If you’re looking, this is it