BY REVLON

Hard to find item. High impact color with a matte finish for amazing staying power. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kellie O.
Scotia
I personally am not a lipstick fan, however I needed a ruby red for Halloween. This one goes on smooth, it's very true to color and has a nice feel on the lips. It's not going to stay all day and it will rub off on other people when you kiss them. Great for a one day thing, but not my favorite for everyday wear.
Karlie S.
Very smooth on the lips! I would love to try more lip products from them! Affordable and long lasting! The packaging is really sleek and unique. It looks like you’ve spent loads of money on a lipstick when really you didn’t! Absolutely 10/10 would recommend to everyone who LOVES a good lip!
Isabelle G.
Hutchinson
Great lipstick. It is definantly one of my favorite drug store brands of lipstick. The color is so spot on when it is applied to your lips, and the quality is great! I have repeatedly used and bought this lipstick in many different colors. I will continue to keep buyin again! Love it!
Jeje J.
Kissimmee
This lipstick is so smooth. It goes on like a dream. The color is freaking amazing to. It's not to think either. It's very pigmented and stays on for a while. It spreads out evenly. No streaks or pile up. I just absolutely love it. I would definitely recommend.
Daphne’s G.
I love this lipstick because they’re such good quality and so creamy, they aren’t too drying which is great to find in a lipstick and they’re very long lasting! I recommend for any girl that is trying to look for a great quality product!
Hena N.
Fredericksburg
I enjoyed this product while I had it. It’s a pretty color but I don’t really use their lipsticks much. It was my first time using it and the packaging is nice. I’d recommend it to people who are on the go and need lipstick .
Danielle C.
 very nice lipstick. Applies evenly and smooth with a full coverage look without having to reapply. Doesn't leave any sticky residue and lasts a while before having to reapply again. This is a very good product will more than likely purchase again.
Alicia T.
Edinburg, TX
Everybody should have a red lipstick that makes them feel confident and this is it for me. I love how I can find this anywhere even local drugstores and how long the product lasts. If you’re looking, this is it
Malinda R.
Love this color. It is a nice red and very wearable. It is a little sheer which I don’t enjoy as much. It is definitely
comfortable to wear and put on though!! I would like to try more colors.
katryna C.
Frankfort
I really like how the reviolon makeup looks on my lips because it has such a nice and smooth guided texture that no one can beat.