Revlon Velvet Touch Lipstick uploaded by Michelle A.

BY REVLON

Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired.

Revlon Velvet Touch Lipstick
  • "Very creamy pigmented! Loved it! There are a variety of colors to choose from. Not sticky or drying to the lips." in 50 reviews
  • "Revlon lipstick is so great it's my go-to when. I'm going out it is long lasting I don't have to constantly replay it is so simple to really I love it it totally met my expectations I love it the texture I would recommend this it shuts so amazing" in 46 reviews
Lucia I.
Homeland , CA
Me personally I’m a nude lipstick type of girl. I love trying new things and when I saw the packaging of the revlon velvet touch lipstick I immediately thought it was really pretty. What I also liked was that it was not expensive at all so I had to buy it. This lipstick became my favorite, I totally recommend this and until this day I still buy it. Revlon Velvet Touch Lipstick
Adrienne W.
phenix city, al
For the price it’s a decent lipstick. Naturally the more expensive stuff works best but that’s usually the case you get what you pay for. It’s easy to apply and it stays on for a while but I’ve had better. I would buy this again and I would recommend it to anyone who uses make up from places like Walmart or target so on and so forth.
Jill J.
Los Angeles, CA
This lipstick has been around for years and has always been one of my favorite matte lipsticks. It is a creamy velvet matte which is highly pigmented and vibrant. It goes on easily and does not dry lips at all. It isn't as long lasting as I would like but over all an excellent lipstick.
Verónica J.
Chula Vista , CA
The prosuct is amazing and I think it's so creamy. I bought at Macy's and the price it's just for the preoduct it is a long lasting. I feel my lips so creamy and it is so easy to apply in the lips. I like the flavor and absolutely I'm going to be  recommending.
Ashlee J.
Galveston, KY
Myself i dont prefer lip sticks/gloss/stain to much although i do try out different ones every now and then when i find a product worth trying. So i picked one of these and gave it a try! Well i got to say it lasts all day and makes your lips so shiny and soft!
Carol G.
Dauphin Island
I have several colors of reckon velvet touch in my makeup stash but none were listed as an option. I like this line of lipstick which I always use with a liner. L8ke most lipsticks I find it can feel a little dry so I like to use a lip balm over the application
Ana Carolina C.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I really like Revlon lipstick! They are amazing, great quality and duration. I use for a few years and is one of my favorite brands, definitely worth buying. Red and pink are colors that match with everything. If you never used before, you should try
Nina C.
Lodi, NJ
I love revlon lipsticks. They are an old classic that has been around forever because they are comfortable. I usually purchase bright reds from revlon and the pigmentation is beautiful. I like to get these products when they are buy one get one 1/2 off or free.
Kylie J.
Ca ,Twentynine Palms
I loved the  consistently of the  formula it was very smooth and  glided on without any problems I would  recommend buying this product because it lasted  throughout my high school day. I bought my lipstick at  Walgreens for a  decent  price.if I get the chance to buy it agian I will highly recommend
Annabelle H.
Rowlett
Revlon is my favourite lipstick because its stay long and waterproof. I love all the color and shave. Revlon is the best lipstick for me,I love the color and make me more beautiful. The quality of the product makes me happy and satisfied.
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
does the color look like the actual stick color when u apply it? and is it to light?