Get to the point with our Universal Points™ Sharpener. Quickly sharpens almost all cosmetic pencils to a precision point. Adaptable for larger sized pencils. Easy to empty and clean.

• Sharpens to precision point
• Adaptable for larger sized pencils

Start your review of Revlon Universal Points Sharpener!
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really nice sharpener. It’s a low price, which I appreciate. It definitely gets the job done. It is a little difficult to clean out, but that’s my only complaint. This has definitely made a difference in my makeup collection, as it’s so easy and convenient to sharpen my pencils.
Revlon Universal Points Sharpener uploaded by Blaise W.
Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I've never owned a sharpener that's as versatile as this one! First of all, this will sharpen both wood AND plastic. Even more amazing: you can sharpen 3 different size pencils. There are two openings: 1 for standard size pencils and the other side is big enough for jumbo size crayons. There is a removable adapter ring that fits in the bigger side, so you can sharpen the mid-size pencils too! There is a lid to keep the shavings from falling all over the place and a small pick that slides out, that is used to clean around the blades. I should mention that both the lid and the bottom are removable for easy clean-up. This is a great little tool. I was able to sharpen my pencils and crayons with ease, and none of them crumbled. The lid stays on so I haven't had any problems with shavings in my makeup bag. All-in-all I'd say this was $3 well spent!
Melrose, MA
Revlon Universal Points Sharpener uploaded by Anna M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this sharpener! It works perfectly for every eyebrow and eye pencil that I have. I've had it for awhile and it still works great. It's also affordable and available at many stores like target and walgreens. When I need a new one I will definitely repurchase this one!
This Revlon sharpener is only ok. It works well for my normal and thin pencils (lip and eye) but unfortunately my chunkier pencils don’t fit in the chunky pencil side. Neither of my Nars sticks or concealer pencils fit in and that’s one of the main reasons I picked this up.
Lake Worth, FL
I just got this sharpener yesterday from Ulta & I’m so happy with it (: It is quite versatile, offering a few options of sizes. Plus it provides an insanely smooth sharpen.
I bought this on sale at Walgreens once and it's been my fave sharpener since. I like that it has the cover so that I can sharpen my pencils right where I'm doing my makeup and then venture to a trash can later. Easy to pop off lid to dispose of shavings. If you don't care about the lid and are okay with sharpener your pencils over the garbage, opt for a 99 cents wet n wild or e.l.f. sharpener. Do the job just as well.
Farmington Hills , MI
I love mine so much I had to chime into the conversation! Mine is not as fancy as this one...no cover; just the two holes. That ok by me. I just need a GOOD dual sharpener!!! It IS!!! Better than good. Excellent is a better than good. I was in a "pinch" and it even worked on my colored pencils! Don't need it any more for that purpose but it's good to know. Revlon Universal Points Sharpener
This sharpener is sturdy and comes with two sharpener sizes to fit all types of liner sizes. It also comes with a little stick to clean out the area around the blade. Theres a removable bottom to throw out the shavings and is just a very useful product to keep at hand.
I have been looking everywhere for this and I could never find it. I lost my other one and this is the only one I will buy! It doesn't get things too sharp obviously unless you want it to. Most sharpeners I have purchased have broke off the product and gotten stuck so I would have to scrape it out but not this sharpener!
Pacific Grove, CA
Been using this one for the past two years. I love it.....it is great. I really don't see the need to buy a $10 sharpener when this one does the job and is of good quality. Highly recommend!!!