BeautyHairHair ProductsRevlon
Uniqone All In One Hair Treatment

Revlon Uniqone All In One Hair Treatment

Revlon UniqONE all in one hair treatment.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Uniqone All In One Hair Treatment!
Virnika  S.
Manchester, MO
Revlon Uniqone All In One Hair Treatment uploaded by Virnika  S.
I spray this from root to tip of my damp extensions, comb it through, and then style like normal. My extensions are much smoother and require less frequent brushing. This stuff is a game-changer for anyone with coarse, tangly hair!
Gabriella L.
Park Ridge
Revlon Uniqone All In One Hair Treatment uploaded by Gabriella L.
Revlon Uniqone All In One Hair Treatment uploaded by Gabriella L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product was indicated by a hairdresser and I was a little skeptical in the beginning. She used it on my hair and I noticed the difference right away.The benefits are real. I use it mostly as a heat protector before I dry my hair out or iron it.
Nathalia C.
Irvine, CA
It is certainly the best product. And it really complies with what it offers. It repairs the wires, moisturizes, protects from the heat of the dryer and many other benefits. Leaves hair soft, shiny, loose and frizz-free. And very fragrant!
Vanessa  Z.
Roselle Park, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
At first I wasn’t too found of the smell! For some reason it reminds me of the “older woman’s” perfume white something it’s just really strong. Is still used it though 😊 I ended up having to dilute it a bit. I have fine hair and I think how it was originally was just too thick and too creamy. I added distilled water to the bottle and it’s still creamy but not as thick if that makes sense. Also instead of spraying it directly onto my hair I spray about 4 or 5 pumps into my palm and then I rub it on my ends just as I would conditioner. This lets me spread it as I like vs the bottles sprayer which seems to spit it out in a more concentrated way, like it’s not a mist that covers a lot of areas it’s more like a forest spritz and when I do that I notice certain areas are weighed down when I blow dry so I spray into my hand instead to fight that. Also adding the water sort of calmed the smell a bit which now I prefer! Don’t get me wrong I love having yummy smelling hair I’m all about fragrance in my products but for some reason it just smelled like an old lady to me no offense to anyone!! It was too strong or heavy of a smell (for me) not really crisp again for me. Some days I let my curls air dry with just this in it also! It’s so multi functional 🤩 it stops frizz, it’s light weight when spread evenly, and does seem to mend split ends I notice the difference more when I blow dry my curly hair straight
Amanda K.
Revlon Uniqone All In One Hair Treatment uploaded by Amanda K.
Purchased at: Amazon
The best after shower care for your hair. It helps detangle, smooth, protect against heat and it all around smells good. I've been using this for YEARS and I honestly wouldn't change for anything. I love it.
Renata A.
Costa Mesa , CA
I love all Uniq ones products. I use as leave in or when my hair needs extra care after gym or a lot outside activities. It is lightweight and smell delicious. It repairs dry hair, gives shine and controls frizz, offers heat protection, adds body, controls solid ends, easy brush and detangling. Just an amazing hair product!
jennifer G.
New Castle, NL
Revlon Uniqone All In One Hair Treatment uploaded by jennifer G.
Me encanta este producto es mi producto favorito me queda el pelo suave fino con brillo y me lo desenreda estupendamente lo amo y lo seguiré usando es mi producto favorito sin duda lo mejor que he probado
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
All I need for heat protection and for detangling goodness! It smells great and it conditions slightly!
Julia I.
The oil treat meant worked so good on my hair . I have 4c hair and the moisture stayed in my hair . It was great
Susana B.
Key Biscayne, FL
This product was introduced to me by my hair stylist. I use it with damp hair before drying and styling and it helps with frizz in the humid and hot Miami area. It leaves my hair smelling very good and with a silky feel to the touch. It's a very affordable product that cannot lack in your bathroom. I highly recommend it.

Looking for your answer?