BY REVLON

10 unique properties, one product - Uniq One All in One Conditioning Shampoo! A beautiful lathering and conditioning shampoo! This amazing formula, with 10 unique properties, cleans your hair effectively and is both gentle on hair and scalp! The hair...

Buy on Amazon
Maria L.
seabrook
this product is perfect! Clean my hair, smell good, the price is awesome! I always have this in my bath
samia b.
Sala EL Jadida
This is heaven on earth it makes my hair very smooth and tingle free , easy to brush through
kariluz c.
Doral, FL
Buen producto, excelente compañia, me gusta sus resultados y de verdad estoy encantada con ellos.!!!!!!!!!!!
Joselyn J.
mi mejor experiencia con los shampoo te deja el cabello perfecto , el aroma es muy bueno, y el olor se mantiene no se desvanece, genera regular espuma, no me trae ninguna preocupación el producto es muy bueno para mi, lo recomiendo al 100 por ciento
Ana S.
Washington, DC
Works great! I really like use this product! I fell my hair very smooth and soft now, it’s great
Sarah F.
This is the best shampoo on the market I will die if they discount this at all. I colour, straighten and curl my hair and after using this my hair still feels so healthy I use the coconut shampoo of this and the leave in conditioner of the red one I have so many people I have now made them use it to help fix there hair as well.
Andrea S.
This shampoo does an amazing work and keeps my hair looking very nice. It smells very well and it is better than other alternatives. My only concerns are that it is not the most natural and sulfate free product but overall I recommend it.
Shrooq A.
alexandria
It is very fantastic and me and my sister and ny mother love it very very mach becouse it is fantastic and beutiful
Izzy J.
London, London
I only started using the revlon professional range relatively recently but I was amazed how great it was. After I was my hair now I really notice the difference. My hair is a lot softer and lighter and smells amazing. I honestly could not reccomend this enough
Ana C.
Rossville
This revlon conditioner is such a good one my hair was so bad and now my hair look great then it was