BY REVLON

10 unique properties, one product - Uniq One All in One Conditioning Shampoo! A beautiful lathering and conditioning shampoo! This amazing formula, with 10 unique properties, cleans your hair effectively and is both gentle on hair and scalp! The hair...

Shahana R.
london
Makes my hair shiny sleek silky smooth and frizz controlled. Once a week is enough for me to get my hair sorted. I also love how it smells
Jennifer K.
Dothan
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it makes my curly frizzy hair so soft and beautiful. Also use the shampoo. I recommend this for all hair types not to hard on the hair supper smooth and smells great.
radwa m.
It's very good quality, very good product, don't cause damage for hair really thank you for this product
Charline H.
Montreal
This product is uniq as its name. Incredible shampoo who gave my hair a new start. Honestly one of the beat shampoo on the market. Make the hair soft, light, shiny and easy to brush! It’s like going to the hair salon everyday!
Joselyn J.
mi mejor experiencia con los shampoo te deja el cabello perfecto , el aroma es muy bueno, y el olor se mantiene no se desvanece, genera regular espuma, no me trae ninguna preocupación el producto es muy bueno para mi, lo recomiendo al 100 por ciento
Ana S.
Washington, DC
Works great! I really like use this product! I fell my hair very smooth and soft now, it’s great
Sarah F.
This is the best shampoo on the market I will die if they discount this at all. I colour, straighten and curl my hair and after using this my hair still feels so healthy I use the coconut shampoo of this and the leave in conditioner of the red one I have so many people I have now made them use it to help fix there hair as well.
Andrea S.
This shampoo does an amazing work and keeps my hair looking very nice. It smells very well and it is better than other alternatives. My only concerns are that it is not the most natural and sulfate free product but overall I recommend it.
Shrooq A.
alexandria
It is very fantastic and me and my sister and ny mother love it very very mach becouse it is fantastic and beutiful
Genevieve F.
Brilliant all in one hair treatment. I have used this product for over a year now and would not use anything else. It made my hair feel like silk and it also strengthened it. I used to HAVE to use conditioner every time I washed but now I don't use any at all. I would highly recommend it.

Amazon