BY REVLON

10 unique properties, one product - Uniq One All in One Conditioning Shampoo! A beautiful lathering and conditioning shampoo! This amazing formula, with 10 unique properties, cleans your hair effectively and is both gentle on hair and scalp! The hair...

Buy on Amazon
radwa m.
It's very good quality, very good product, don't cause damage for hair really thank you for this product
Charline H.
Montreal
This product is uniq as its name. Incredible shampoo who gave my hair a new start. Honestly one of the beat shampoo on the market. Make the hair soft, light, shiny and easy to brush! It’s like going to the hair salon everyday!
Mysia S.
Calgary
Purchased at: Amazon
O didn’t like it. Left all my hair pretty dry. You have to use more conditioner to smother your hair. Unfortunately didn’t met my expectations.
Alex C.
Youngsville
I guess it works. Colour comes out no matter what you use to prevent it so use anything you want really
jheilem m.
285 N sable blvb, Aurora. Colorado
I love this product it fantastic and the color for myself it’s perfect I use everyday
Faith R.
Zimbabwe
The thickness of this conditioners just does something for your hair which l can't explain. You need to use it to understand
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Enxhi X.
Tirane
Great smell and result. I also use the Revlon hair treatment after washing my hair and these two are the only products that can keep my hair in place. I have very dry and damaged hair and I am very satisfied with Revlon.
Maria L.
11 Collins St apt c4 seabrook
this product is perfect! Clean my hair, smell good, the price is awesome! I always have this in my bath
samia b.
Sala EL Jadida
This is heaven on earth it makes my hair very smooth and tingle free , easy to brush through