BY REVLON

10 unique properties, one product - Uniq One All in One Conditioning Shampoo! A beautiful lathering and conditioning shampoo! This amazing formula, with 10 unique properties, cleans your hair effectively and is both gentle on hair and scalp! The hair...

Buy on Amazon
robyn S.
I use this every few days and it makes my hair feel very soft and controls the fizz a bit
Taiana B.
FOLCROFT
Great product!
really does what it promises. I adapt very well. great value for money.
did not give me any allergies
I will certainly buy again!
Ediane S.
Minden, NV
A textura do produto é branca, parece um creminho, porém menos concentrado, lembra uma espuminha, sabe? A embalagem de 150ml dura bastante, pois a válvula de spray ajuda a economizar. O cheiro é suave, levemente doce, não achei enjoativo, achei diferente de tudo que já usei. Minha opinião: ajuda na hidratação, então combate o ressecamento.
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This product has proven itself over and over again and has been popular in the market for a reason. Always leaves me satisfied and happy with the results and smells wonderful to top it off. I will always make this my go to.
Shalyn L.
dublin
This was terrible for my hair but when I put it on my sister hair it was amazing so maybe it is just the hair type
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!
Made to be perfect!
Cássia C.
Kissimee
Tudo de bom. De fato traz inúmeros benefícios em um só produto. Ajuda a recuperar o brilho e a maciez dos meus cabelos, deixando os fios sedosos e cheirosos por um tempo longo, com sensação de cuidado intenso.
Jessie S.
Calgary, AB
I love this stuff it smells so good it's so easy to use and honestly it's not too expensive. Directions are super easy to follow as well
Gabi K.
Covina , CA
I have very chemically bleached hair and very very dry and this product makes it so hydrating and very manageable and silky healthy looking beautiful hair
Dalgerys A.
I thought this product was incredible, because it fulfills its purpose because it gives you benefits to your beauty. I recommend it for its great quality, I loved it, I got very good results when I used the product I love it perfect.