BY REVLON

10 unique properties, one product - Uniq One All in One Conditioning Shampoo! A beautiful lathering and conditioning shampoo! This amazing formula, with 10 unique properties, cleans your hair effectively and is both gentle on hair and scalp! The hair...

Buy on Amazon
Shalyn L.
dublin
This was terrible for my hair but when I put it on my sister hair it was amazing so maybe it is just the hair type
Sama I.
Florida
I dont like it ,make my hair feels dry no no no its bad i am so disappointed with this
Mayssa R.
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
HANNAH C.
Columbus, OH
I did not find this product useful. I felt the need to use a second conditioner because I didn't get the full effect of a conditioner that I should get. I was disappointed because it is very convienen but the product is not worth buying again.
Amber M.
Bowling green, KY
I honestly just did not care for this the next day I had to wash my hair typically I can leave it for 2 days without again oily then during the day that I did wash my hair with this it was pretty greasy feeling not necessarily looking
Victoria I.
Nice shampoo, is does a great job at repairing the hair. It has a good smell and a nice price too
Shannon M.
Orton Goldhay , Peterborough
This is okay. It does the job. I didn’t see an amazing difference In my hair when switching to this. It irritated my scalp slightly so I wouldn’t use it again. It has a nice scent and it lasts a good amount of time.
Melissa R.
Athens
Amber H.
Whitley City, KY
It was okay. I didn’t really notice a difference but it may work for some and just not me!
Bonita B.
My stylist gave me a sample of this product and it worked really well. Not fussy on the chemical-like smell.