BY REVLON

10 unique properties, one product - Uniq One All in One Conditioning Shampoo! A beautiful lathering and conditioning shampoo! This amazing formula, with 10 unique properties, cleans your hair effectively and is both gentle on hair and scalp! The hair...

Buy on Amazon
Mysia S.
Calgary
O didn’t like it. Left all my hair pretty dry. You have to use more conditioner to smother your hair. Unfortunately didn’t met my expectations.
Sama I.
Florida
I dont like it ,make my hair feels dry no no no its bad i am so disappointed with this
Mayssa R.
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Shalyn L.
dublin
This was terrible for my hair but when I put it on my sister hair it was amazing so maybe it is just the hair type
HANNAH C.
Columbus, OH
I did not find this product useful. I felt the need to use a second conditioner because I didn't get the full effect of a conditioner that I should get. I was disappointed because it is very convienen but the product is not worth buying again.
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
I honestly just did not care for this the next day I had to wash my hair typically I can leave it for 2 days without again oily then during the day that I did wash my hair with this it was pretty greasy feeling not necessarily looking
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Shannon M.
Orton Goldhay , Peterborough
This is okay. It does the job. I didn’t see an amazing difference In my hair when switching to this. It irritated my scalp slightly so I wouldn’t use it again. It has a nice scent and it lasts a good amount of time.
Melissa R.
Athens
Bonita B.
Paradise
My stylist gave me a sample of this product and it worked really well. Not fussy on the chemical-like smell.