BY REVLON

10 unique properties, one product - Uniq One All in One Conditioning Shampoo! A beautiful lathering and conditioning shampoo! This amazing formula, with 10 unique properties, cleans your hair effectively and is both gentle on hair and scalp! The hair...

Buy on Amazon
Ediane S.
Minden, NV
A textura do produto é branca, parece um creminho, porém menos concentrado, lembra uma espuminha, sabe? A embalagem de 150ml dura bastante, pois a válvula de spray ajuda a economizar. O cheiro é suave, levemente doce, não achei enjoativo, achei diferente de tudo que já usei. Minha opinião: ajuda na hidratação, então combate o ressecamento.
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
Loved it it has the right amount of shampoo and conditioner. I usually skip the conditioning part cause sometimes I have no tume to stand thier for 3 or 5 minutes.
Edymar G.
Doral , FL
Esta línea es ESPECTACULAR!!! deja el cabello súper suave, hidratado, ayudar a reparar el cabello, no deja el cabello pesado ni deja residuos, la verdad me encanta!
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This product has proven itself over and over again and has been popular in the market for a reason. Always leaves me satisfied and happy with the results and smells wonderful to top it off. I will always make this my go to.
HANNAH C.
Chaska, MN
I did not find this product useful. I felt the need to use a second conditioner because I didn't get the full effect of a conditioner that I should get. I was disappointed because it is very convienen but the product is not worth buying again.
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
I honestly just did not care for this the next day I had to wash my hair typically I can leave it for 2 days without again oily then during the day that I did wash my hair with this it was pretty greasy feeling not necessarily looking
Gabi K.
Covina , CA
I have very chemically bleached hair and very very dry and this product makes it so hydrating and very manageable and silky healthy looking beautiful hair
Jéssica F.
Keystone, CO
I love the fragrance and how easy is to use it, because I dont need another condicionador. I feel my hair healthy and soft with this shampoo
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula, LA
I've always loved this shampoo. It's a reliable and affordable brand. With this you get the benefits of conditioner and shampoo in one.
Savana C.
Norton, VA
This works really well. It seems to take the knots and tangles right out. It has my hair looking and smelling fresh as ever