BY UNIQ ONE

Uniq ONE is a fantastic leave-on mask that offers TEN real benefits to ensure hair is left healthy beautiful and protected. Uniq ONE assists the repair of dry damaged hair controls frizz and shine provides heat protections promotes silkiness and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Eduarda H.
Manhattan Beach, CA
This product is awesome, it literally saves my hair in that “bad hair days”. It doesn’t get your hair heavy or gross, just align your hair and keeps it shiny all day. Also, the smell is pretty good!
Alicia M.
Buffalo, NY
I really liked the smell of this and use it as a detangler and leave in conditioner.
I have long wavy hair and it does tangle easily, but I noticed that I need to use a good 8-10 pumps in order to really let it coat my hair in order to brush through it with no tangles.

I use this about every other day, and I love it- I just wish I didn't go through it so quickly.
Roberta B.
Wayland, MA
This is just the best leave in I have ever used. I use it every time I wash my hair, it makes it way easier to brush. The smell is AWESOME, both the red package and the coconut one. Everyone talks about the smell when I come closer. I bought it on Amazon. I would totally recommend it.
Marleny H.
Lawrence, MA
It is a product that I bought so that my hair would be damaged during the summer and in addition to being super smell phenomenal, leaves a long-lasting scent. Now use it all at home, including children, to leave the hair soft.
Angelica V.
italy - Bari
Revlon Uniq One All in One Hair Treatment (2 Pack ) 5.1 oz me encanta hidratante y deja el cabello súper suave y brillante , deja un buen aroma el en cabello lo recomiendo 100%
Makeup G.
Bronx,Ny
This product is amazing. Ive been using it for the past 3 years . It is a little pricy i buy it for 17$ but it is worth it. I am really satisfied with this one. It protects my hair from heat, split ends and it makes them so soft and it smells amazinggg!!! I would recommend this to everyone for every hair type. You only got to apply a little bit at the ends of your hair in wet hair and massage them , then you will have the softies hair ever. Revlon Uniqone All In One Hair Treatment
Jolene T.
Toronto, ON
I got a deluxe sample in a subscription box so I'm unsure of the value of the full size bottle. I love the product though! It makes my hair so soft and shiny, reduces frizz and volume, and doesn't have a strong smell! I have very, very thick and puffy straight hair so a decrease in volume is something I value in a hair product. I would recommend this to anybody with a similar hair type as my own or someone with similar concerns. It's a great product.
Dunja K.
I love this product and I just can't get enough of it. I first tried it in a salon when my hairdresser used it on me, and the smell was like heaven 😍 So I asked her about it and then bought it and I've been using it since then. Definitely doing the great work on my hair, and protects it just the way I like.
Beth w.
Manchester
Been using this product for a few months now and I am obsessed! Can't go without using this leaves my hair feeling soft and silky all day, hair feels much more stronger since using this and smells lush, definatly worth buying especially for the price.
Suha A.
Sydney
This is the hero of all hair products i have ever tried in my whole life,
I it after shower every time by applying it to damp hair, i've been using it for 7 years now!
Can't stop getting it and won't stop!
Tori I.
Ottawa, ON
Does this work well as a heat protectant?
Alessia L.
Can I use it before the use of the hair curler?