Revlon Ultra HD™ Lip Lacquer

Vivid, high-impact shine. Lightweight color.

Este lipstick es súper hermoso, tengo este mismo de otro color y el efecto que da es muy lindo y en la noche se ve hermoso
Does glitter in the Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer poke your lip? Does the texture fill ruff?
Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer is a gorgeous product.. I'm wondering how well it lasts on your lips? Is it sticky or smooth?
Start your review of Revlon Ultra HD™ Lip Lacquer!
Product Highlights
Love these high shine lip glosses. I tend to go for the lighter nude colors because they compliment so many lipsticks. You can use them alone for a wash if color,or top the lipstick of your choice to spruce it up and give it that extra shinein reviews
Holy moly. The color is intense, the wear is long lasting, and shine that shows miles away. I am a total lipstick junkie. Too Faced is one of my favorite brands and this product gives my la creme some competition. That should say how amazing it is. Love it.in reviews
Chameka M.
Aurora, CO
Revlon Ultra HD™ Lip Lacquer uploaded by Chameka M.
Revlon Ultra HD™ Lip Lacquer uploaded by Chameka M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the color and the formula is not at all sticky like I expected. I don’t wear it a lot because I prefer nude lips but when I do I get a lot of compliments. There are some gold flecks in the lacquer that give it an almost duo chrome look. You can wear it alone, with lip liner or on top of your favorite lipstick to transform the shade.
Danielle S.
Lakewood, CA
Revlon Ultra HD™ Lip Lacquer uploaded by Danielle S.
Went to a roaring 20’s party and wore this. This gloss stayed on even after eating. The shine went away after eating but the color stayed. When I washed my make up off it came off easy. I will be getting more shades soon.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Revlon Ultra HD™ Lip Lacquer uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer This lippie is such a pretty shade with that lacquer finish. Available in 15 vivid high impact lip color shades, this lip lacquer feels bouncy and lightweight on your lips. It also is applied with lip brush attached to lid. It is not a transfer proof lacquer. I would love the entire collection of these, YES I AM A LIPPIE JUNKY 😍😍😍😍
Zindzi S.
Platteville, WI
Revlon Ultra HD™ Lip Lacquer uploaded by Zindzi S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Is one of my favorite Lip Lacquer. The tone is perfect because your lips looks natural like not a crazy rose pink. One think I love is my lips stay smooth all day. #lipsticklove
Victoria S.
Cleveland, OH
Revlon Ultra HD™ Lip Lacquer uploaded by Victoria S.
Im a huge fan of lip gloss an i love reds an pinks from light shades to dark shades. These are perfect. It has long lasting color an shine. When i saw them at walgreens i grabbed a few of each color. Its hard to find your favorites so when i do i stock up.
Heidi E.
Chino CA
Loved it, went on smooth lasted long. I am.picky when it comes to lipsticks. Loved the color,  it complement me very well.
Jennifer W.
Bel Air, Md
The color in the tube is the color on your lips! So nice to be able to "get what you see." It lasted a long time and I received many compliments when wearing it. It is a great value for the money and so convenient to be able to pick up at Target! Would totally recommend.
Gina H.
Theodore, AL
Revlon Ultra HD™ Lip Lacquer uploaded by Gina H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this ❤️. Goes on smooth, silky and shiny. Easy to remove & apply. Great value and quality and affordable for any budget.
Sonia G.
This lipstick is very beautiful and it is longlasting. The beautiful colors are amazing. I love everything about this product. It's not greasy and feels like it has moisturizer in it.
Thalia F.
Kansas City
Products too sticky for my liking. And color was not a good shade(bad on my part). The packaging was good. Like the wand applicator. Not long lasting or transfer proof. First time using the priduct, will occasionally use once in a while. Not too bad of a product to not recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jaime D.
Augusta, GA
il y a 4 ans
Diana R. il y a 2 ans
I found it sticky in my opinion. Love the color and the look of it on my lips just don’t like the feel