MakeupLip MakeupLipstickRevlon
Ultra HD Metallic Matte Liquid Lipcolor

Revlon Ultra HD Metallic Matte Liquid Lipcolor™

Matte, metallic finish. Featherlight formula.

Cuantos tipos de tono tiene este labial ?
Is This lipstick bright ?
Start your review of Revlon Ultra HD Metallic Matte Liquid Lipcolor™!
Lourdes V.
Rochester, NY
Revlon Ultra HD Metallic Matte Liquid Lipcolor™ uploaded by Lourdes V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This lips gloss is one the best. Last long hours and the color is very reach. I love the brush applicator, recommend and will buy it again
Sofia A.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
Revlon Ultra HD Metallic Matte Liquid Lipcolor™ uploaded by Sofia A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this lipcolor because it is neutral, I dont wear many crazy colors and I love this one!
loveofsalman A.
Illinois
Revlon Ultra HD Metallic Matte Liquid Lipcolor™ uploaded by loveofsalman A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a good color I like the bubble gum pink but it is kinda sticky but I like it
Madeline B.
Roscoe, PA
Revlon Ultra HD Metallic Matte Liquid Lipcolor™ uploaded by Madeline B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have the shade seduction. This product is nice for someone who likes a light that lipstick, it’s not exactly super long wearing but it is long wearing. It wears very nicely also. This shade is great for someone who likes a light pink lip! I do really enjoy this. But it’s a little over drying.
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Revlon Ultra HD Metallic Matte Liquid Lipcolor™ uploaded by Eyma V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta coleccionar lips 👄 pero este tipo de mate me encanta peque es duradero y no es pesado a los labios 👄
Drizzy K.
macon
Purchased at: Kohl's
Couldn’t say a thing bad about it. This lip color makes me look great Revlon Ultra HD Metallic Matte Liquid Lipcolor™ I love how it shapes my face
Lissa D.
Atwater, CA
Revlon Ultra HD Metallic Matte Liquid Lipcolor™ uploaded by Lissa D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Color goes on nice and thick, yet even and smooth! I love the matte look over the glossy as it's more of a natural look! The color i have on here is number 640 HD Embrace! Color lasts for awhile but you will have to end up applying a few applications throughout the day to maintain the look.
Mirian D.
El Paso, TX
Revlon Ultra HD Metallic Matte Liquid Lipcolor™ uploaded by Mirian D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I couldn’t find the tone that I have: 630 HD SEDUCTION It’s amazing! So gentle with your lips, it’s Mayte but not dry. This color gets really natural/nude with my skin tone. Beautiful!
Kimberly S.
Minneapolis, MN
Revlon Ultra HD Metallic Matte Liquid Lipcolor™ uploaded by Kimberly S.
Purchased at: Target
This is a great matte liquid lip. It goes on smooth, lasts long and has a great color selection. For a drug store brand it is a great value and rivals some expensive brands.
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
I love this lipstick. I only own one so I can't speak towards the consistency of these lipsticks. But the on I do have ( seduction 630) is amazing. Its the one lipstick I own that stays in my purse. It's creamy and comfortable. It's my everyday go to lipstick.

437 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sofia S.
Concepcion, hualpen BIOBIO
il y a 17 jours
Maggie Q. il y a 17 jours
It is. I have multiple shades of this product, and love ‘em.
winiffer Z.
Orlando, FL
il y a 4 mois
winiffer Z. il y a 4 mois
Lo he usado 9 horas y está muy bien. Incluso cómo y tomo cosas y queda en mis labios.