8 colors available

BY REVLON

Ultra HD Matte Metallic Lipcolor - Achieve high-definition color in a metallic matte finish with the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Metallic Lipcolor.Benefits:Lightweight, high-definition colorMoisturizing, velvety feel100% wax-free gel formulaPlush velvety applicatorHigh definition metallic matte shades - Ultra HD Matte Metallic Lipcolor see more...

• Will these last all day?8 Answers
  • Still trying to figure out how something can be matte AND metallic.2 Answers
  • How long do these last ?? Are they matte??3 Answers
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
These are AMAZING! I got the HD glam and the lustre shades and now I want every shade they make! I love that these are both matte and metallic but also a lip gloss and not a liquid lip color that's long wearing and drying to the lips. I do love my liquid lipsticks but sometimes I just want something that feels lighter and isn't so hard to remove either. These are the perfect balance. They feel sheer but still have tons of pigment and coverage and still last much longer than I expected given their gloss like feel. Everyone I show them to and let them try they want their own now as well, so two thumbs up and five stars all the way. Nicely done this time Revlon. I hope to see these around a while, or else I'm gonna have to stock up. Also worth noting is how amazing it smells! Like fruit punch, or some type of cherry candy, it's a smell I can't quite put my finger on, but its strong enough that my boyfriend noticed it while I was touching up in the car and said yum! What smells so good?! Definitely keeping this stuff around.
Kylie Q.
Kylie Q.
Providence, RI
Review for: HD Glow
I have the shade Glow.  I find that the pigmentation is a bit lacking with this shade.  I applied two coats and my natural lip color is still peaking through a tiny bit.  I think this is more suited to be a lip topper more than a stand alone liquid lipstick.  That could just be my tendency to stick to more classic lip styles, though.  It would work so well with their other liquid lipstick, in my opinion.  The smell reminds me of vanilla or strawberry icing, but that does not last long on the lips.  It feels smooth and silky on my lips, but does dry down to a matte finish after awhile!  This does transfer!  The color will stick to the lips, however.  It really is a pretty, dynamic color!  It's something that really catches your eye. My lips do not try out and feel pretty moisturized.  I think it's great compared to most other metallics, but only decent for matte "transfer-proof" lipsticks in general.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Review for: HD Glam, HD Glow
The packaging is very nice, thick frosted glass with a silver cap. The shades are very pretty in Swatch really well. The applicator is velvety and soft and easy to apply with. They are supposed to be matte metallic finish but they definitely aren't. They are a satin semi metallic formula that doesn't try all the way down. They have more of a sheer finish on the lip, not bold at all. It also applies pretty streaky. I don't hate it at all, I just feel like they are marketed wrong. I think I will wear it over a lipstick rather than alone.
Niki R.
Niki R.
Review for: Other
This review is for the Ultra HD Metallic HD Shine. The packaging looks nice, shade of lip color is pretty. It comes in a convenient, good sized tube with a wand applicator. The color is deep and somewhat dark maroonish- brown.
It smells good, goes on smoothly, doesn't feel too sticky, and lasts for a while.
My only issue with it is that it's not a cruelty free product, and that is why I will not purchase in the future.
I received this product in exchange for my unbiased review.
Va-Shawn C.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: HD Flare, HD Glam, HD Dazzle, HD Glitz, HD Gleam, HD Glow, HD Luster, HD Shine
The lipstick are so soft on your lips and glide on so smoothly. Not to mention I wore the lipstick all day and my lips felt smooth, they didn't crack, and the color looked FLAWLESS the entire day. I separated the colors into reds, browns, pinks, nudes, purples, and dark colors like black and dark reds. None of the colors are super bold when you wear them. Although they have a lot of color, the colors are so soft you could wear any of them after hours or just to look cute during the day AND you don't have to rub and rub to get the full color you want. I highly recommend this lipstick
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: HD Glow
This is nothing like regular Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor. I got color HD Glow which is a pretty nice nude for my fair slightly tan skin. It's really heavily scented and I don't really like the scent. It feels creamy in the start then it dries out. Since it's metallic I can't really say it's matte and it doesn't behave like that. The lipcolor lasts only like 2h then it get's really in my lip wrinkles and that doesn't look good at all. Plus it's drying out my lips.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Review for: HD Glam
When this product first came out I was super excited, so I went to my local target and picked up a couple of shades. When applying, the first thing I noticed was the amazing smell. It smelled like cupcakes! After applying the product, it was not as opaque as I would have liked and throughout my day I noticed it did not dry down and seemed a bit streaky. It definitely was transferring throughout the day and needed to be reapplied more than I'd like. This product isn't the worst, but definitely not the best at the drugstore for a "liquid lip".
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Clermont, FL
Review for: HD Luster, HD Dazzle
I love these two colors. I actually mix them together on a regular basis just to have something unique and different.

I picked mine up from Target while they were on Cartwheel. The hardest part was trying to narrow down which colors I wanted.

These guys are on my list for my days off of work to keep me looking good.

Stays on well, my poor husband has ended up wearing them accidentally from time to time if I forget and kiss his cheek just after applying so sometimes there is some transfer.
Myra H.
Myra H.
Review for: HD Shine
Pretty nice color. Definitely better for fairer skin. On my lips, it looks like I have powdered sugar all over my lips if worn alone. I've found that it's best for me to use as a lip topper or just in the center of my lips to add a frost to a pinkies lip color. The smell is nice too. I got to try this one for free, and even though this color didn't work for me I'd still purchase a different color to try.
BriAnna W.
BriAnna W.
Resaca, GA
Review for: HD Glitz
Okay, let me start off by saying this product is NOT matte. It dries some, but it will still easily come off with any touch. It's a beautiful color, but the name of the product is definitely misleading. I'm not sure if it's just the color I bought (the blue one, HD glitz) or if it's the entire collection, but this is just my experience with this lipstick. It is a bit patchy, and since it is not matte it's kind of hard to build up. Still a beautiful color though, it's a deep metallic blue.
Benjamin L.
Benjamin L.
Caldwell idaho
Will these last all day?
Charnay R.
Charnay R.
Is this lipstick drying?
kirsten b.
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
How long wearing are these and are they pigmented? Are they comfortable to wear?
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
The price isnt bad, are these any good?
Raquel T.
Raquel T.
Waterford , CA
How long do these last ?? Are they matte??