BY REVLON

Ultra HD Matte Metallic Lipcolor - Achieve high-definition color in a metallic matte finish with the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Metallic Lipcolor.Benefits:Lightweight, high-definition colorMoisturizing, velvety feel100% wax-free gel formulaPlush velvety applicatorHigh definition metallic matte shades - Ultra HD Matte Metallic Lipcolor see more...

• Will these last all day?8 Answers
  • Still trying to figure out how something can be matte AND metallic.2 Answers
  • How long do these last ?? Are they matte??3 Answers
Ashley J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite go to lip stick! I have multiple colors and they look awesome! The price cannot be beat either. If you are looking for a great lip stick for day or night at a great price (8-10$) AND you want it to last, then this is the lip stick for you! Also you can find this lipstick almost anywhere (Walmart, Walgreens, Ulta)
R D.
Farmington
Review for: Other
I tried the matte normal version of this lipstick before I went cruelty free and did not like it. It’s like a matte full coverage gloss because it doesn’t dry down and set completely. It has a potent vanilla smell that lingers and the applicator is very large and hard to control. Wouldn’t even give it one star and isn’t cruelty free so do not recommend
Jeanie F.
San Angelo, TX
Review for: HD Glitz
I have other varieties of the Revlon Ultra lip colors and have loved the sweet scent and how easily it applies and so smoothly. So, I was super excited at the deep teal of this ultra hd metallic lip. It smelled nice but never really dried down to a matte finish and still felt a bit tacky. I could handle all that had the color been as awesome as it looked in the bottle, but it didn't. It was NOT true to color and looked more like a thin wash when I applied it. I let it sit, hoping it would dry and I could add to it to build the color. Nope. All it did was smear more onto the first layer that it also smeared. VERY disappointed.
Myra H.
Review for: HD Shine
Pretty nice color. Definitely better for fairer skin. On my lips, it looks like I have powdered sugar all over my lips if worn alone. I've found that it's best for me to use as a lip topper or just in the center of my lips to add a frost to a pinkies lip color. The smell is nice too. I got to try this one for free, and even though this color didn't work for me I'd still purchase a different color to try.
Heather A.
central
Review for: HD Flare, HD Shine
I Love these! It’s perfect for everyday wear! They make my lips come to life and the colors are beautiful! They stay on my lips and I always get compliments as to what I’m using on my lips ! I highly recommend these to try out!!
Andrea G.
Camdenton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This formulation feels so great going onto the lips. It takes a while to dry down but my lips stay looking soft and not dehydrated with some of the other liquid lipsticks I've tried. I have every color I like in this formula.
Sarah H.
Prescott
Review for: HD Luster
This formula was just okay for me. When I see something advertised as a matte I expect it to dry down at least a little, but this product is much closer to a thick lip gloss than a matte liquid lipstick. It does have a very pretty metallic look, and if you don't mind wearing a wetter formula that's not super long wearing this might be the lipstick for you. For me though, it was not nearly as long wearing or as matte as I was hoping it would be.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
Review for: HD Shine
This metallic shade looks gorgeous and feels so comfortable on the lips! Does not feel drying at all. I have tried a non-metallic shade as well and noticed that the metallic one is longer lasting. I have worn this and ate some pretty greasy food and it held up pretty well. When it does fade it leaves a nice even stain that still looks good. Great pigmentation. Also it has a vanilla fruity scent which I really like! :D
Aubrianna p.
Piedmont, SC
Review for: HD Glam
If you don’t have the money to spend on Kay Von D, this is a great dupe in my opinion. Obviously not the real thing but it does the job! Beautiful finish and it’s sticky or dry. It’s not pricey either!
Danielle p.
Lakewood, CA
Review for: HD Luster, HD Dazzle, HD Glitz
Absolutely love these matte Matellics! They smell. Taste , feel, and look amazing! They glide on and dry matte but not too dry that it gets patchy. They are affordable, easy to find in drugstores even food stores like albersons! I used these to complete my Halloween look as the Sugar skull girly. My absolute favorite about these is the flavor tho , smells sooo good! My boyfriend ends up wearing it cause he can't stop kissing me lol! Stay beautiful.
Benjamin L.
Caldwell idaho
Will these last all day?
Charnay R.
Is this lipstick drying?
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
How long wearing are these and are they pigmented? Are they comfortable to wear?
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
The price isnt bad, are these any good?
Raquel T.
Waterford , CA
How long do these last ?? Are they matte??