8 colors available

BY REVLON #49 in Lipstick

Ultra HD Matte Metallic Lipcolor - Achieve high-definition color in a metallic matte finish with the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Metallic Lipcolor.Benefits:Lightweight, high-definition colorMoisturizing, velvety feel100% wax-free gel formulaPlush velvety applicatorHigh definition metallic matte shades - Ultra HD Matte Metallic Lipcolor see more...

• Will these last all day?8 Answers
  • Still trying to figure out how something can be matte AND metallic.2 Answers
  • How do they feel on ur lips?2 Answers
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
These are AMAZING! I got the HD glam and the lustre shades and now I want every shade they make! I love that these are both matte and metallic but also a lip gloss and not a liquid lip color that's long wearing and drying to the lips. I do love my liquid lipsticks but sometimes I just want something that feels lighter and isn't so hard to remove either. These are the perfect balance. They feel sheer but still have tons of pigment and coverage and still last much longer than I expected given their gloss like feel. Everyone I show them to and let them try they want their own now as well, so two thumbs up and five stars all the way. Nicely done this time Revlon. I hope to see these around a while, or else I'm gonna have to stock up. Also worth noting is how amazing it smells! Like fruit punch, or some type of cherry candy, it's a smell I can't quite put my finger on, but its strong enough that my boyfriend noticed it while I was touching up in the car and said yum! What smells so good?! Definitely keeping this stuff around.
Kylie Q.
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
Review for: HD Glow
I have the shade Glow.  I find that the pigmentation is a bit lacking with this shade.  I applied two coats and my natural lip color is still peaking through a tiny bit.  I think this is more suited to be a lip topper more than a stand alone liquid lipstick.  That could just be my tendency to stick to more classic lip styles, though.  It would work so well with their other liquid lipstick, in my opinion.  The smell reminds me of vanilla or strawberry icing, but that does not last long on the lips.  It feels smooth and silky on my lips, but does dry down to a matte finish after awhile!  This does transfer!  The color will stick to the lips, however.  It really is a pretty, dynamic color!  It's something that really catches your eye. My lips do not try out and feel pretty moisturized.  I think it's great compared to most other metallics, but only decent for matte "transfer-proof" lipsticks in general.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Review for: HD Glam
When this product first came out I was super excited, so I went to my local target and picked up a couple of shades. When applying, the first thing I noticed was the amazing smell. It smelled like cupcakes! After applying the product, it was not as opaque as I would have liked and throughout my day I noticed it did not dry down and seemed a bit streaky. It definitely was transferring throughout the day and needed to be reapplied more than I'd like. This product isn't the worst, but definitely not the best at the drugstore for a "liquid lip".
7|23 P.
7|23 P.
Houston
Review for: HD Flare, HD Glam, HD Dazzle, HD Glitz, HD Shine
In honor of national lipstick day
I want to do a review over my my favorite lipstick color so far it's a metallic matte liquid by #revlon & I just love it. it's so beautiful and vibrant and looks good on all skin tones 😍 it has a beautiful shimmer to it that I love and I wear this when I want to be subtle yet poppin 😌✨ & the best thing is, you barely have to reapply you can get this from Ulta today for 5$ it's on sale 😍😍 normal price is 8-10$ but it's worth it I've already bought 4 because I never want to run out, 😍 who knows maybe THIS will be the next give away tune in Sunday night and find ou
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Swisher, IA
Review for: HD Gleam
I was really hoping this would be as metallic as the photo at Ulta..that should have been my first warning lol. I don't dislike it, but I definitely wouldn't consider it remotely close to a foiled or true metallic look. It does dry down to a fairly decent Matte finish with sparkle, which I struggle to describe to people. So I guess it does what it's name says...just not at the level I had hoped. I think that for the price, these could be a little more shimmery.
Verónica S.
Verónica S.
Review for: HD Gleam
Really like these! Some of the colors are more vibrant than they appear but if you don't mind bright/bold, go for it. The neutral ones I've tried are subtle and nice. The color lasts awhile and I like it better than Nars $34 lipstick. A lot of matte lipsticks are dry and this one, while not moisturizing is not as dry on my lips as Stila. It also doesn't flake easily. The collection is available in matte and metallic. The metallic is nice but not gauche.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Algonquin, IL
Review for: HD Shine
These. Are. AMAZING! The formula isn't full matte, instead it's a combo of long lasting & creamy. Beauuuutiful color selection to choose from! I picked up 2 from my local Walgreens. If you're someone who wants long wearing, but doesn't like the feeling of 100% matte, you definitely need to try this lippie! I promise you won't be disappointed!
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Review for: HD Gleam
This is a product I instantly feel in love with on my first swatch. I purchased one of the matte colors as well and had seen an advertisement to mix/blend the two for an ombré look. I went home after purchasing and recreated the look my self! I again instantly feel in love. I definitely recommend this product and will be going to purchase more colors, if not one of them all because the price so low for such a good product.
Chanel C.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
Review for: HD Gleam
I was so pleasantly surprised by this product. It smells wonderful, went on with a mousse like texture that didn't streak, and lasted a long time. Even though it is a metallic lip color, it looks beautiful and never tacky while wearing it. Even my husband complimented my choice. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Metallic Lipcolor
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Review for: HD Flare
I didn't know Revlon made a metallic matte unit just yesterday. I purchased this product at Walmart for under 8 dollars, well worth the price the color does need to be touched up every 2 to 3 hours but, it's great for date night! Revlon Ultra HD Matte Metallic Lipcolor
Benjamin L.
Benjamin L.
Caldwell idaho
Will these last all day?
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
The price isnt bad, are these any good?
Charnay R.
Charnay R.
Is this lipstick drying?
kirsten b.
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
How long wearing are these and are they pigmented? Are they comfortable to wear?
Vanessa E.