Add a Photo

By REVLON
#77 in Lipstick
Ultra HD Matte Metallic Lipcolor - Achieve high-definition color in a metallic matte finish with the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Metallic Lipcolor.Benefits:Lightweight, high-definition colorMoisturizing, velvety feel100% wax-free gel formulaPlush velvety applicatorHigh definition metallic matte shades - Ultra HD Matte Metallic Lipcolor
Photos (14)
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
These are AMAZING! I got the HD glam and the lustre shades and now I want every shade they make! I love that these are both matte and metallic but also a lip gloss and not a liquid lip color that's long wearing and drying to the lips. I do love my liquid lipsticks but sometimes I just want something that feels lighter and isn't so hard to remove either. These are the perfect balance. They feel sheer but still have tons of pigment and coverage and still last much longer than I expected given their gloss like feel. Everyone I show them to and let them try they want their own now as well, so two thumbs up and five stars all the way. Nicely done this time Revlon. I hope to see these around a while, or else I'm gonna have to stock up.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
June 23, 2017, 9:51 a.m.
Review for: HD Glam
When this product first came out I was super excited, so I went to my local target and picked up a couple of shades. When applying, the first thing I noticed was the amazing smell. It smelled like cupcakes! After applying the product, it was not as opaque as I would have liked and throughout my day I noticed it did not dry down and seemed a bit streaky. It definitely was transferring throughout the day and needed to be reapplied more than I'd like. This product isn't the worst, but definitely not the best at the drugstore for a "liquid lip".
VerĂ³nica S.
VerĂ³nica S.
June 19, 2017, 6:42 p.m.
Review for: HD Gleam
Really like these! Some of the colors are more vibrant than they appear but if you don't mind bright/bold, go for it. The neutral ones I've tried are subtle and nice. The color lasts awhile and I like it better than Nars $34 lipstick. A lot of matte lipsticks are dry and this one, while not moisturizing is not as dry on my lips as Stila. It also doesn't flake easily. The collection is available in matte and metallic. The metallic is nice but not gauche.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Moore, OK
June 12, 2017, 11:43 p.m.
Review for: HD Gleam
This lipstick is really great for the price. It smells so sweet when you first apply it, almost like candy. It goes on smoothly. And there is no stickiness or clumping once it's dried. While this product won't last all day, I have found that if I reapply once at lunch, and once more after dinner, this product can last all day and still be in tact after a long night out. One of my go-to lip colors for every day wear.
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
June 22, 2017, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: HD Glam
I love liquid lip color a lot. I find it's easy to apply and I have more control over application compared to a lipstick. Overall, the quality is pretty good! It's not too sticky and eventually becomes more of a stain. It's got great pigment. I only find my lips are a little dry afterward. I would recommend using lip scrub before and a light moisturizing balm a while before applying.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
June 17, 2017, 10:38 a.m.
Review for: HD Luster
These are alright. They smell good and are comfortable on the lips BUT the pigmentation is very low. I used my Colour Pop lip pencil in Marshmallow and it added the pigmentation I wanted. They pair really nice. If you wanted a cheap metallic lip with high pigmentation from the product alone, this one is not it. I think pairing them with a lip pencil will add that though. Here's a picture of Marshmallow and HD Luster looks like together.
Adrienne E.
Adrienne E.
Columbia, TN
June 22, 2017, 2:04 a.m.
Review for: HD Glam
Pay a little extra for a quality liquid lip. This stuff was ok. The color payoff was alright (a little dull though) and the range is good. However, I didn't like the feel and it did not stay at all. I would rather pay more for a lipstick that will last. Besides if you factor in how many times you'd have to reapply during the day, you will probably come out the same.
Malinda S.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby
I LOVE this particular lipstick. I already have 5 shades and only have 2 more i really want . The formula is nice and Creamy, it applies so smoothly and evenly. It doesn't flake or eat off easily at all once dry. It maintains that smooth look that I love and the colors look absolutely beautiful on. I teach for these more than I do my higher end lipsticks!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
June 19, 2017, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: HD Dazzle
This is a pretty good lip color it's shiny and colorful and I think it will really fun to play with. I haven't had it long so I'm not totally sold on the formula yet but so far I think it goes on smooth and has good color. It's not as vibrant as I expected or that long lasting but it's super affordable so I guess I can just keep reapplying.
Kaia S.
Kaia S.
June 25, 2017, 4:54 p.m.
Review for: HD Glam, HD Gleam
As a lipstick addict I love these lipsticks! The price is great, a little goes a long way, and the color pigmentation is great. I have been using these for a few months now and keep trying new colors. They are long lasting and once they dry a little they don't smudge much. No bleeding. I would definitely recommend these!
Benjamin L.
Benjamin L.
Caldwell idaho
Will these last all day?
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
The price isnt bad, are these any good?
Charnay R.
Mcallen, TX
Is this long lasting ?
Glorimary A.
Glorimary A.
How do they feel on ur lips?