BY REVLON

Lightweight, high definition velvety metallic matte color. Moisturizing, velvety feel. 100% wax-free, gel formula. Now Available in 8 high definition metallic matte shades.

Achieve high-definition color in a metallic matte finish with the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Metallic Lipcolor.

Benefits:

• Lightweight, high-definition color
  • Moisturizing, velvety feel
  • 100% wax-free gel formula
  • Plush velvety applicator
  • High definition metallic matte shades

How To Use:

Use plush applicator for desired application.

Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Vinyl Dimethicone / Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Silica, C30-50 Alcohols, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bis-(C12-14 Alkyl PPG-4) Hexamethylenediurea, Kaolin, Bismuth Oxychloride, Silica Silylate, Parfum (Fragrance), Methicone, Sodium Saccharin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, BHT, Benzoic Acid, Limonene, Linalool. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

• Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor™ Metallic Revlon Ultra HD...10 Answers
  • I want to try this lip color but I need answers first ple...15 Answers
  • Follow for follow?1 Answers
Cana K.
Tallahassee , FL
Absolutely love this color! I would definitely recommend this lipstick for the upcoming summer months. While the color was long-lasting, the formula wasn't as matte I as would have like...it was more of a matte lip butter. Definitely consider using this product but just beware that it is not a true matte formula💕
yajaira p.
I really like this product I like the matte look and I like the fact that is very affordable and you can find it just about any of your local stores I like to go to ultra they have every color you can imagine I'm very affordable rather is from punk rock purple or that lady in red all beautiful shades and a great finish
Aria B.
Wahpeton
This lipstick works really well and smells great! However, it makes my lips chapped, dry and flakey, just like the Wet n Wild megalast liquid catsuit matte lipstick, as well. But, the container and coloring is gorgeous. I’d say, if your lips aren’t easily chapped or dry, then go for it and buy this product! :)
Antonio P.
Madisonville, ky
This is extremely comfortable, but I wouldn’t say the finish is matte. The do foot applicator is nice. I like the applicator because it allows for a smooth application. You have to finesse the wand to get good payoff from the colour, but overall it’s nice if you’re not looking to kiss anyone or eat anything.
Andrea C.
Long Beach, CA
I like this product but I wouldn't compare it to a liquid lipstick. It is not as bulletproof but that what I like about it. It doesn't leave your lips raw after removing it. It does dry down matte, and the color selection has improved since they first released. Really my only dislike is the smell. I am sensitive so smells so this might not even be an issue for some, but if you're like me and smells can make you feel sick, it is something to consider. Its not a sweet smell, its a mix between citrus and sweet. Its not terrible, it doesn't stop me from wearing the product, but I will say I gravitate toward other products . Just something to consider.
Raini H.
Review for: Other more...
This lip color applies smoothly and dries quickly while still leaving your lips moisturized and not drying them out. I bought this at Walgreens for the first time to try out a new lip color and brand. It is a great product and I definitely will be trying out another color! Highly recommend trying this out!
syd V.
pennsylvania
I love this lipstick. It is so creamy and has a really nice tube that it comes in. The color I got is metallic HD glam and it smells AMAZING. The color is very beautiful and as it say, metallic also. I recommend this to people who really like liquid lipstick and good quality types. Its very affordable.
Kimberly W.
Land o' Lakes
These do look a little dry on my lips, but not too much. I just have to make sure I exfoliate my lips real good before applying this matte lipstick. It comes in pretty colors and lasts a good amount of time on the lips. I would recommend to anyone who likes a nice, pretty, and affordable matte lipstick.
Elise A.
San Francisco
I honestly love this product. It keeps my lips looking nice and well organized and it stays on for such a long time. It has made a huge impact on my life. I found it online and ordered it online and I have purchased it multiple times and this makes me so happy. It honestly is a life saver and changer.
Julia C.
San Diego
I have one in red and one in metallic pink and they are amazing! They smell great and they are so easy to use. The metallic one is definitely my favorite and the shine isn’t tacky or too intense either. They are super long lasting even after a night out and dinner. It’s also really buildable so you can kind of choose if you want the full bold lip look or just a tiny. Definitely worth it!
Charity D.
Mc Calla, AL
Does this product last for several hours or does it have to be reapplied throughout the day?
Catalina V.
Falls Church, VA
Does that lip color actually look matte?
Genita K.
I want to try this lip color but I need answers first please. Does it crease or make your lips look dry?
Zobia K.
Waynesburg, OH
Are the colors long lasting and do they dry the lips?
Kaitlyn W.
Oshkosh, WI
R these a must try ? Or bad?