BY REVLON

Lightweight, high definition velvety metallic matte color. Moisturizing, velvety feel. 100% wax-free, gel formula. Now Available in 8 high definition metallic matte shades.

Achieve high-definition color in a metallic matte finish with the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Metallic Lipcolor.

Benefits:

• Lightweight, high-definition color
  • Moisturizing, velvety feel
  • 100% wax-free gel formula
  • Plush velvety applicator
  • High definition metallic matte shades

How To Use:

Use plush applicator for desired application.

Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Vinyl Dimethicone / Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Silica, C30-50 Alcohols, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bis-(C12-14 Alkyl PPG-4) Hexamethylenediurea, Kaolin, Bismuth Oxychloride, Silica Silylate, Parfum (Fragrance), Methicone, Sodium Saccharin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, BHT, Benzoic Acid, Limonene, Linalool. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

• Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor™ Metallic Revlon Ultra HD...10 Answers
  • I want to try this lip color but I need answers first ple...15 Answers
  • Follow for follow?1 Answers
Namratha S.
Review for: HD FLARE more...
This matte lip color looks amazing with any style. It is very pigmented, doesn’t streak, and lasts as long as you don’t eat or drink anything. The consistency of this product is very creamy and velvety and feels almost natural on the lips. It is not super drying on the lips, but I would suggest applying a lip balm after any lipstick use.
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
This was one of the first drugstore liquid lipsticks to hit the market so I was very excited! It is decent, not overly drying like most liquid lips are. The shade range is pretty good. The most negative thing I’d have to say is the scent is very off putting! Too strong for me and it lingers for a very long time, literally gives me a headache.
Sarah R.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: Target
I have this in 3 shades, all pinks. I love these Revlon Matte lipcolors. I recommend using finishing spray after your look is perfected to ensure the long wear of this makeup. I have had this product stay put for 15 hours, and still look pretty decent. Obviously worn... But I have had cheaper lipstick look way worse in a third of the wear time.
This is a 10/10. Get it in every shade you love.
Carlina L.
Valrico, FL
Beautiful colors, just not as pigmented as I’d like it to be. Feels comfortable, delicious scent? Odd but it does small pleasant lol. Wear test is probably a decent 6 hours. That’s with me working a usual serving shift; withstanding the kitchen heat, quick sips of water here and there, and constant communicating. Overall, I like it.
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
I love buying these when they are BOGO 50% off at CVS or Walgreens. I love their sent, it smells just like cupcakes! They are easy to apply but they do get crusty throughout the day so beware of that, but they are beautiful. I would definitely recommend exfoliating your lips before you use them, but they are so comfortable to wear!
Janet T.
Arcadia
I get a lot of compliments whenever I use this lipstick and I fall in love with it every time I use it. However, it does take about 10+ minutes for the lipstick to fully dry down. It also isn’t that opaque so if you are going for that look, you may want to build it up. Fortunately, it is not at all drying- even though it is a matte lipstick- so it will not dry your lips out or crumble if you have multiple layers. In fact, it’s really easy to touch up throughout the day. It does not bleed nor does it fade too much. It does have a sweet smell to it. It’s not at all bad and personally, I can only smell it when I apply but while it is on, I cannot smell the scent. But do be aware if you are sensitive to smells. All in all, I would recommend this line of liquid lipsticks.
Andrea M.
This is my absolute favorite lipstick at the moment. It applies easily, feels extremely velvety on the lips, and is convenient to carry. I am always a fan of liquid lipsticks above bullet packaging. My favorite thing about this lipstick is that it wears off really well as weird as it sounds. It doesn’t flake off like a lot of other lipsticks. It wears off evenly and doesn’t leave weird lines. I can eat and drink in this and know that even if it wears off it will leave my lips with a nice natural stain instead of awkward lip lines.
BRIANNA B.
Oceanside, CA
I’ve tried every color and I am not sure where the matte part is coming from because it totally does not dry down matte at all. I would consider this more of a pigmented gloss, so on days where I’m into gloss, I’ll reach towards using this, but definitely not as a matte liquid lipstick. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor™ Metallic
Allie S.
Roanoke, VA
First off, these smell amazing. I love using them partly because I love the smell. The colors are pigmented and very pretty. I don’t feel like they dry down super matte on me - it’s more of a satin finish. But even with that, they’re very pretty and do wear very well. I love the applicator and the packaging, they’re very pretty.
Savannah J.
I am such a fan of the matte version of this lip product that I was a little disappointed. While it applies well, the color didn’t come through very well for me and I normally only saw the shimmer. Additionally, the product wears off very quickly, which makes it annoying to reapply. It’s a non-sticky lip gloss type of product, but not the lip stick that I was looking for.
Charity D.
Mc Calla, AL
Does this product last for several hours or does it have to be reapplied throughout the day?
Catalina V.
Falls Church, VA
Does that lip color actually look matte?
Genita K.
I want to try this lip color but I need answers first please. Does it crease or make your lips look dry?
Zobia K.
Waynesburg, OH
Are the colors long lasting and do they dry the lips?
Kaitlyn W.
Oshkosh, WI
R these a must try ? Or bad?