Lenise M.
La Quinta
Review for: HD Glow more...
Okay, so she's NOT MATTE. If you're reading this and at the store looking for a shiny matte metallic...put this down, and move on. I was so disappointed when I put this on, that I almost threw her right out of the car window. There's NO pigment whatsoever, and I did pick up two, a pink shade, and this glow shade. She's AT best a glittery lip gloss, with a hint of color. Never did dry down matte, never did look metallic. Now, you're asking yourself, well Lenise...why did you give her two stars? I'll tell you. If Revlon would gave marketed this a sheer glow lip gloss, with a pop of color, I actually would have been able to give it 5 stars. It's not heavy (as a gloss), not sticky (as a gloss), and smells, and tastes great (as a gloss).