Sarah C.
So I have bought this one a couple months ago and I don’t know if maybe it was just the color I bought but I didn’t really like the color I had and I just don’t typically reach for it very often I like the metallic look I think that it’s a very wearable metallic not in your face you could wear every day I’m and I like the formula but I just don’t like the color that I chose I think I need to get a different color and I probably really like it because the formula so beautiful and so creamy and it looks so nice on the lips.