Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm giving this product four stars because they were great for what I used them for. I received my first Revlon ultra matte in a monthly subscription box, and have to say that I was not too excited about trying it out. When I swatched the color on my hand, I was really impressed with the pigment and depth that came across with just one swipe. I wore these two bright colors for a Halloween costume this year and it served well. But, I do have to say that I don't see myself wearing these bright colors for day-to-day life - I'm more of a dark red girl. The product also didn't ever really dry on my lip and came off on nearly everything I touched. I couldn't kiss my boyfriend or eat/drink without it wiping off on the glass or fork. It's a fun, affordable product for what I used it for - but once again, definitely not for every day use.